Wives Taking Black Dick In Public: Amateur only!

One of my first Club experiences was this night I went to the club with my now Ex... a Hot looking 30 something man asked me to dance... I looked at my hubby and he said sure it was ok... Well we danced 2 or 3 songs and on the last dance Rodney leaned close to my ear and said "I want you to suck me off Now in the parking lot" I just nodded and said yes. We walked right past the wimp at the table told him we were going outside and to order drinks for us. Rodney lead me to the side of the club kissed me then gently but with authority pushed on my shoulders till I was on my knees in front of him... he says "you know what to do" I unzipped his pants and pulled out a good 9 inch BBC I kissed and liked it but had to undo his belt and pants before I could really do anything... as I sucked his cock he held my head and began fucking my face... He let out a grunt and told me he was cuming... I know I had to have cum on my face when we went back to the table to have our drinks... My worthless piece of ******* didn't say a word.
Incredible.

One of my first Club experiences was this night I went to the club with my now Ex... a Hot looking 30 something man asked me to dance... I looked at my hubby and he said sure it was ok... Well we danced 2 or 3 songs and on the last dance Rodney leaned close to my ear and said "I want you to suck me off Now in the parking lot" I just nodded and said yes. We walked right past the wimp at the table told him we were going outside and to order drinks for us. Rodney lead me to the side of the club kissed me then gently but with authority pushed on my shoulders till I was on my knees in front of him... he says "you know what to do" I unzipped his pants and pulled out a good 9 inch BBC I kissed and liked it but had to undo his belt and pants before I could really do anything... as I sucked his cock he held my head and began fucking my face... He let out a grunt and told me he was cuming... I know I had to have cum on my face when we went back to the table to have our drinks... My worthless piece of ******* didn't say a word.
Typical shows how useless they are

6073.jpg

Back