wives,partners,girlfriends who become submissive

I’ve witnessed it with my now ex wife who never struck me as submissive in the slightest but she became a virtual slave to a much older dominant black Master
That's not surprising. White women who act strong and independent are usually quite susceptible to becoming submissive to a dominant black man (especially those of us who are older black men). It just takes the right approach, and that shell of respectability falls away to reveal the true submissive nature of the woman.

That's not surprising. White women who act strong and independent are usually quite susceptible to becoming submissive to a dominant black man (especially those of us who are older black men). It just takes the right approach, and that shell of respectability falls away to reveal the true submissive nature of the woman.
So true…and so exciting to totally loose that shell of decency, respectability when pushed and obliged

When you are alone with a black man or men alone you can't help but be submissive. I loved being submissive to those black guys because I figured that if I was alone and they did something nasty filthy and disgusting to me I didn't have a choice. I did love every minute of the nasty filthy and disgusting things they did to me though. I would call my bull and ask if I could come over knowing full well what he was going to do to me. The normal trips for me at his place was I get there strip naked. I would suck his big beautiful black dick while he fingered my asshole and shoved a butt plug in it. I then layed on my back while he squats over my face and I started eating out his asshole out. He would change positions a few times giving me instructions on how he wanted his asshole sucked out. The butt plug was because he knows how much better I suck a black mans asshole with something up my ass. When he grew tired of me rimming his asshole he would bend me over his couch and brutally butt fuck my white asshole in all positions until he came up my ass. I would clean off his nuts and dick with my tongue. He then would piss in my face and mouth while telling me how much of a BBC slut I am. This routine was pretty much the same every time but I kept coming back. Hell sometimes he had other black men there but that's another story for another time

My wife is 100 percent submissive to big black cock. As long as they take control over her and tell her what to do and when to do. It always been a massive turn on for us both for a guy to talk dirty, make her beg for it, tell him how big he is, whos pussy is this, degrading talk towards hubby, stuff like that. It is what drives the cuckold experience for is him making her submissive to him and his needs. The slutty she gets the bigger the turn on for us, as she know im turned on and then turns her on more.

It's a fact that I am very submissive when I am with a black man. The black guys that had fucked me a few times knew that I would do anything they wanted. When we got to the place were my bull would be I was his completely. My bulls loved showing his friends how much control he had over me. One of my favorite bull left town and I hadn't seen him for over a year. He called one day and said he was coming home for a couple of weeks. My pussy started getting wet immediately when he said we could get together the up coming Friday night. My husband went early and got the room. Oh yeah my husband paid for the room. I got the call that my bull is at the room. I was looking good and sexy in my short skirt. Husband and I walked in and I walked straight up to my bull and deeply kissed him. When I turned around I saw two black guys sitting on the other bed just talking like we weren't even there. My bull strips me naked and we started up on the other bed. My husband was filming and I was eating my bull up not caring about the two strange black men. I did anything my bull wanted with zero concern for the black guys. After some heavy nasty foreplay my bull came in my pussy and we took a break. My bull told my husband that he is fixing to fuck my asshole so it was time for him to leave. I was laying on the bed naked hugged up to my black bull watching my husband pack up his stuff. My bull finally acknowledged the two black guys. He said okay guys her husband is fixing to leave so it won't be long now. My bull finally told us why they were there. They both were from the town my bull had moved to and they were friends. Ever since they knew my bull all he talked about were how nasty and hot my rim jobs were when I am getting fucked up my ass. As it turns out these two black guys flew here just for one of my rim jobs. They didn't want my husband there and we were not to be introduced. When the door slammed behind my husband my pussy was leaking and on fire. The black guys started getting undressed and I hiked up my ass getting ready for butt fucking I was fixing to receive. My bull shoved his big black cock up my asshole fairly quickly. The first black man hiked up his ass in front of my face. My bull said okay you nasty white married slut you had better eat their asshole out like you hadn't eaten in a month. I knew I would eat those niggas asshole out better than any white slut ever has. I sucked, licked and french kissed both of hairy black assholes while my bull was slamming his big black cock up my asshole. One of the black guys came down my throat and I was working on the second one when my bull shot off in my asshole. I heard the black guy that had came ask my bull if he could fuck my asshole. Of course he did and the other one also. For the next two hours those three big black men fucked me like the BBC slut I am. When my husband gets there I am being DPed by the two black guys and my bull is gone. When they came they took turns sitting on my face having me tongue fuck their asshole. Once they got tired of my rim jobs I was instructed to go kiss my husband and dam they got a huge kick out of that. I was getting dressed and the black guys said yes you are a BBC slut and your rim jobs are absolutely filthy, disgusting and hot. Slut we have fucked and came in every hole you have. You have sucked both of our hairy black asshole out and you don't even know our name. I told them I love to fuck big dicked black men

Back