Wives Havin' Fun!

There was an adult bookstore in a town about 70 miles from where we lived. The town had an army base in it so healthy men were plentiful. The bookstore always had a good crowd and most of the men there were black. That was where I would wear some of my clothes that stated my love love of black cock. I was always nervous and excited about going there and what men I would meet. I was normally the hottest or one of the hottest girls there and the shirt I wore said. I WANT BBC on the front and the back said ONLY BBC FOR ME. Over time we had met with regular black men but sometimes everyone in the group was our first meeting.
Back in February ‘85, I was dating my hub for a little over a year, he brought me to my first adult bookstore, I saw my first glory hole, I looked through it and saw my first ink black uncut 10 inch cock, he offered it to me and I thought it was a trap (since I cheated on him New Years), he asked if I minded if he sucked it, I said no, I watched him and was going crazy wishing I said yes, he stopped and asked me if I was sure,,,I was on my knees before he finished the sentence,,,we were married in April and never looked back till I retired in 07!

Back in February ‘85, I was dating my hub for a little over a year, he brought me to my first adult bookstore, I saw my first glory hole, I looked through it and saw my first ink black uncut 10 inch cock, he offered it to me and I thought it was a trap (since I cheated on him New Years), he asked if I minded if he sucked it, I said no, I watched him and was going crazy wishing I said yes, he stopped and asked me if I was sure,,,I was on my knees before he finished the sentence,,,we were married in April and never looked back till I retired in 07!
Yes I loved the glory holes. There isn't one in our town but in a neighboring city there are some wild ones. I retired in 04 had some health issues. I do miss being submissive and servings black bull. My first trip to an adult bookstore I swallowed two loads from two black strangers.

You still have a great rep here in the NW Mary!

Won't you wish for the day that every woman in your family gets Blacked?

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F2efdee52-152c-4104-a50f-28dada428f12_1080x937.jpeg
B then C

Back