Wives Havin' Fun!

Ann got the leather interior in her car as it's easier to keep clean. Cum to think of it, in the current car she's had for 3+ years, it's never been my spunk she's had to clean from it.
View attachment 5857042
Get your mouth on that head you stupid cunt. You don’t waste seed like that. Fill a hole, fuck ….. any hole. I’d love to fuck n suck him 💋💋💋💋Bett

Won't you wish for the day that every woman in your family gets Blacked?

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F2efdee52-152c-4104-a50f-28dada428f12_1080x937.jpeg

Won't you wish for the day that every woman in your family gets Blacked?

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F2efdee52-152c-4104-a50f-28dada428f12_1080x937.jpeg
Wow 😯 love to fill them all! Priceless Friday night stretching and filling them with thick creamy loads 👌

If anyone has read our posts you know that we are retired from the lifestyle. We also downsized and bought a condo. Right across the breeze way there is a black man living there that is beautiful. If he knew what I have done or let black men do to me it would shock the ******* out of him. I guess he thinks I'm a nice little old lady but this little lady is lusting after him

I love the pictures where you know it was taken at probably the wife's house and in her marital bed. If a couple is comfortable with a black man and they let him come over you just know he fucks this little white married slut all the time. I have come home from the gym and walk in the house and my wife is back in our bedroom getting fucked by a regular black bull.

There was an adult bookstore in a town about 70 miles from where we lived. The town had an army base in it so healthy men were plentiful. The bookstore always had a good crowd and most of the men there were black. That was where I would wear some of my clothes that stated my love love of black cock. I was always nervous and excited about going there and what men I would meet. I was normally the hottest or one of the hottest girls there and the shirt I wore said. I WANT BBC on the front and the back said ONLY BBC FOR ME. Over time we had met with regular black men but sometimes everyone in the group was our first meeting.

Back