Wives, have you been jealous of your cuckold's gay tendencies?

madridpareja

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
Girls, I would like to ask you if it bothers you sometimes that your husbands/boyfriends have developed a taste for black cocks.

I am a very jealous person, and I don't like it at all that my husband can touch someone other than me. I had to end a relationship with one Bull because my husband kept telling me that he would love to suck his cock. I think that if we are a hotwife-cuckold relationship, I am the only one who has the right to have extramarital sex, not him…

Last edited:
Girls, I would like to ask you if it bothers you sometimes that your husbands/boyfriends have developed a taste for black cocks.

I am a very jealous person, and I don't like it at all that my husband can touch someone other than me. I had to end a relationship with one Bull because my husband kept telling me that he would love to suck his cock. I think that if we are a hotwife-cuckold relationship, I am the only one who has the right to have extramarital sex, not him…
The only sex he should be getting is that which you provide for him. If that means you, great. If that means your bull fucks him, again great. You're right it's not his call. You decide when and who he gets to cum with. He's lucky if you let him get fucked.

Voy a responder por mi chica en nuestro caso el que tuvo la idea del tema sexo bisexual con otros fui yo así que desde el principio sabemos que todo es compartido por ambos

In general the hierarchy in terms of power goes either:
Black Bull > hotwife > cuck
Black Bull = hotwife > cuck

So you should just try telling him you're in charge and has no choice. I think most guys into this stuff would get off on a domineering wife power move like that. 😀

My wife is exactly the same as you...I am not allowed to touch anyone else. She is the only one allowed to be with others...which is ok by me!

I don't think it's fair that you get to enjoy a Black Man and not your husband.

I am a very jealous person, and I don't like it at all that my husband can touch someone other than me. I had to end a relationship with one Bull because my husband kept telling me that he would love to suck his cock. I think that if we are a hotwife-cuckold relationship, I am the only one who has the right to have extramarital sex, not hi

I been battling this cock sucking addiction for over 2 decades since I 1st got introduced to givin head. ****** by older men. That found out over the yrs, of me & my deep throating blowjob skills & how much better I am at giving um head than most their women ever did .why my Previous relationships never work either because of their jealousy or me just being this way.. PLEASE I Soo desperately need a Goddess to train n dominate me CUMpletely how I am to LOVE SERVICE HONOR & WORSHIP you most importantly BEHAVE & always OBEY..like a good lil dog on a chain is supposed to ..swear to The God's I'll give you that power over me .. totally .
My MiND BODY & SPiR!T is yours.. to play with own shape & make into anything that you want....100% Yours my HiGHNESS GODDESS LOURDES .I wanna be you PERMANENT lil CUCKOLD.break me apart

Its quite simple for me. I dont have sex with hubby much anymore and him having any sexual contact with another woman is absolutely non-negotiable and will not happen.

However i do realise that he needs some sex so i allow him to fuck black men at a time and place of my choosing and he must always be the submissive partner never the dominant one. This way i never feel threatened or jealous and have come to the realisation that if im allowed bbc whenever i want it, i should let hubby have some sometimes too

Its quite simple for me. I dont have sex with hubby much anymore and him having any sexual contact with another woman is absolutely non-negotiable and will not happen.

However i do realise that he needs some sex so i allow him to fuck black men at a time and place of my choosing and he must always be the submissive partner never the dominant one. This way i never feel threatened or jealous and have come to the realisation that if im allowed bbc whenever i want it, i should let hubby have some sometimes too
I was going through your posts and saw the first half of this one, then read the rest.

I almost asked "wait, he gets to fuck them? I thought they fuck him!"

Hmm. Though 'them' might be a new development. As I recall there's only one guy that fucks your husband. Has there been another? Or more than one together? Either spitroast, taking turns, or who knows, I saw you were interested in trying double anal, has he beaten you do it?

Here's a couple questions. Would you let your husband have a sexual relationship with another white man. With your husband being the dominant man. Or a sexual relationship with a submissive sissy.

Lool! You are soo dominant with hubby!

Back