• Cuckold

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

38hsquirter

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
WITTOL is a man who is aware of his wife having intercourse with other men and even enjoying her adventures.

Cuckold is a man unaware of his wife having intercourse with other men or has no choice in her decision.

(...)

Cuckold is a man unaware of his wife having intercourse with other men (...)
True for the dictionary definition (but not the Lifestyle Cuckold).

WITTOL is a man who is aware of his wife having intercourse with other men and even enjoying her adventures.

(...)
Not at all! A wittol is a (former) cuckold who has become aware of his wife's betrayal, feels shame, wants to change but is simply not strong enough to either discipline his wife into giving up cheating for good or otherwise to file for divorce, rehabilitate his own reputation and leave his (now ex) wife to her shame.

Both cuckold and wittol - as they appear in dictionaries - are archaic words that do not consider or refer to modern-day adult lifestyles or their roles!

ImO Stag comes closest to what you describe as "...a man who is aware of his wife having intercourse with other men and even enjoying her adventures."

jm2ct's

Cuckold is a man unaware of his wife having intercourse with other men or has no choice in her decision.
I definitely am a wittol. My wife made sure that I knew that she was going to fuck other men. I support her choice as well as her making me pussyfree.

Cuckold is definitely a mis-understood and mis-used word these days, especially on this group, but we all know what we're referring to.

I much prefer being a wittol to a cuckold. No need for secrecy or deception. All of our neighbors know and I am fine with that.

I much prefer being a wittol to a cuckold. No need for secrecy or deception. All of our neighbors know and I am fine with that.
But if you're fine with it, you are NOT a wittol! A wittol wants to change his situation of being with a cheating wife but is just too weak to either get her to be(come) faithful (again) or otherwise leave her. A wittol is NEVER "fine with it" - just sayin'

But if you're fine with it, you are NOT a wittol! A wittol wants to change his situation of being with a cheating wife but is just too weak to either get her to be(come) faithful (again) or otherwise leave her. A wittol is NEVER "fine with it" - just sayin'
I'm not sure where you got the idea you get to gatekeep who is or is not anything, friend, but your interpretation of the word "wittol" is incorrect and demalejpo is correct. The etymology of the word says it originated from a man who was *compliant* with or a man who is aware and tolerant of his wife's infidelity; an acquiescent cuckold (emphasis added); literaly a compliant cuckold. There is nothing in the history of the word that suggests he wants to change anything.

Now stop embarrassing yourself.

Back