Will wife’s sex drive increase after first BBC

Giving someone's wife some good BBC is going to make her crave it regularly and giving her some spectacular BBC is going to make her addicted to where she has to have it even more!

I would say that BBC will definitely increase a woman's sex drive!

Giving someone's wife some good BBC is going to make her crave it regularly and giving her some spectacular BBC is going to make her addicted to where she has to have it even more!

Hope you are right - increasing her sex drive and her self confidence is the major intention .

Sex education 👍👍🩷🩷

:))))))))))-----------------------

I’m getting closer than ever to convincing my wife to try a new cock (I’m her first and only). It’s been my fantasy for years.

Currently, we only fuck once or twice a month. She’s in a high paying career and works hard. Most nights she is tired and just wants to go to *******.

I’m somewhat concerned that if this fantasy of mine actually happens, she will remain at the same sex drive….which I think would ******* me, lol. Every night I think about her fucking….and hadn’t even happened yet, lol.

So my question is: Any wives who normally don’t have a high sex drive find themselves transformed after their first experience??
my wife's increased

Back