Will Smith

Its not over for Will. They might ask for his Oscar back. That wouldnt surprise me at all. Yelling out obscenities on a live TV broadcast, that went live in like 35 countries ? The Academy is going to take action. They almost have to, because if they dont, they look like they are condoning it.

Its not over for Will. They might ask for his Oscar back. That wouldnt surprise me at all. Yelling out obscenities on a live TV broadcast, that went live in like 35 countries ? The Academy is going to take action. They almost have to, because if they dont, they look like they are condoning it.
What about the twat comedian who made the comment saying sorry

I agree. And why was Will's first reaction to laugh at the joke ? And then he got violent ? Seems weird. And his speech ?? Tears falling, he let us know he is our protector ? He is the Massiah ? Please Will, get a grip............it was a joke, and it was written by a panel of writters
Exactly but, Will remains emotionally submissive to Jada who more than cuckolds him and 'disrespect' the man.

Best public demonstration of cuckolding I’ve ever seen 🤣 🤣
Jada is a goddess and totally keeps his balls in her purse. Will acted like a good boy should by defending her honor.
Later that night he probably licked some other guy’s cum off of her 🤷‍♀️
Hey, what is wrong with you....no mention of him getting "pegged" by Jada....I mean really!!!!

Last edited:
Will Smith is a lame.....was laughing at first , did it only because she wont cheat on him again.....

What Will did live on air was act like an emotionally unstable and ignorant fool embarrassing himself and his community doing ninja *******! A wiser man who cared about his image and his brand would have stepped to Chris Rock like man backstage!!! Then they said they asked him to leave after the incident which he refused! Who is he not to leave their venue when they ask him to?

They are currently trying to decide what to do about it. If they revoked his Oscar it wouldn't surprise me nor would it bother me one bit because he's an idiot! Just typical emotional and reactive bullshit!

What Will did live on air was act like an emotionally unstable and ignorant fool embarrassing himself and his community doing ninja *******! A wiser man who cared about his image and his brand would have stepped to Chris Rock like man backstage!!! Then they said they asked him to leave after the incident which he refused! Who is he not to leave their venue when they ask him to?

They are currently trying to decide what to do about it. If they revoked his Oscar it wouldn't surprise me nor would it bother me one bit because he's an idiot! Just typical emotional and reactive bullshit!
It will make that rock twat think twice before offending people Shame he never got his white fake teeth knocked out

If Harvey Weinstein still has his Oscar, it wouldn’t be fair to remove Will’s

If Harvey Weinstein still has his Oscar, it wouldn’t be fair to remove Will’s
The difference is Harvey Weinstein and his people are the ones who own all that Hollywood *******! Will it's not about fair it's about situational awareness and Will should have known better than to act up in those people's venue then having to apologize after he acted like a fool!

Look Hugh Hefner was fucking ******* girls since the 70's and never got busted! R Kelly dumb ass tried to do the same thing instead of realizing that they would never let a black man getaway with doing the same thing!

The difference is Harvey Weinstein and his people are the ones who own all that Hollywood *******! Will it's not about fair it's about situational awareness and Will should have known better than to act up in those people's venue then having to apologize after he acted like a fool!

Look Hugh Hefner was fucking ******* girls since the 70's and never got busted! R Kelly dumb ass tried to do the same thing instead of realizing that they would never let a black man getaway with doing the same thing!
Between Weinstein and Smith, the former’s controversy is far worse. Furthermore the whole “Weinstein owns Hollywood” argument doesn’t work anymore since the industry pretty much distanced itself from him completely.
In my opinion, the Academy would pass a horrible image if they robbed Will Smith off his Oscar after he won it fairly (especially with him being a black man). They’ll probably just suspend Will indefinitely and wait for all the media attention regarding the incident to blow over

Between Weinstein and Smith, the former’s controversy is far worse. Furthermore the whole “Weinstein owns Hollywood” argument doesn’t work anymore since the industry pretty much distanced itself from him completely.
In my opinion, the Academy would pass a horrible image if they robbed Will Smith off his Oscar after he won it fairly (especially with him being a black man). They’ll probably just suspend Will indefinitely and wait for all the media attention regarding the incident to blow over
I see your point, but in my opinion Will robbed himself by his own actions!🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

He should be held accountable for what he did. Chris Rock should've pressed charges. The man is unstable, Jada fucked his sons best friend. Being cucked is as much mental as it is physical.
Rock the one who should apology will smith wife could have been having treatment for cancer hence hair loss

Rock the one who should apology will smith wife could have been having treatment for cancer hence hair loss
The only thing Rock should do his sue his black ass, for millions, make him learn a lifetime lesson if you cant take a joke ur one very sad fucker.

Back