Will Smith

Wrong, It is commonly known they have a open marriage. While he does allow her other men he also has a rather long string of females who are rumored to more than friends. Doesn't sound like a submissive relationship to me.
😂 they weren’t open when his wife was fucking her sons friend. He’s the king of cucks.

It doesnt say much when a big man slaps a comedian, especially one much smaller than him. Let's see if Will Smith would've slapped The Rock or Lebron, he wouldn't have done *******. The man's wife banged some young rapper and he didn't do *******.

He is a literal cuck, don't matter if your black you can still be cucked and do nothing about it.

If a muffucka got a smart mouth...I'm slapping the fuck out of em..jackk

Like I said...I defend any woman I'm with..I got the record to show it... joke on mine...I'm gonna physicaly disable a muffucka..like a Real man supposed to...I protect what I love..with my life. Jackk
That's the thing I have a secret clearance, guns, local government job, Sentri card, Twic Card, and a Passport. I cannot afford to be emotionally reactive over petty nonsense and risk my credentials which most people don't even have and can't get!

That man was not intending to be offensive and hurt anyone's feelings if so stand up comedy wouldn't be as lucrative as it is. I am assuming that you never paid hundreds of dollars to go sit at a live comedy show like in Las Vegas in the VIP front row and you and your date or you and your buddies get straight roasted by the comedian? I have multiple times and ot didn't faze me one bit we had a good time and got our money's worth! I got roasted by Eddie Griffith, Mike Epps, Kat Williams.

Look bro all black men don't think the same. In fact some don't think at all they just react to whatever someone else wants them to react to. There is a difference between black men and ninja's! I despise ninja shyte!

Will Smith is a beta because he did what his wife wanted him to when she wanted him to do it after he himself even laughed! Again Jada has clowned Will to the point to were even the clowns in Hollywood knows he's a beta. His ******* is a reflection of his very own manhood and I can't tell what his sexuality is these days!

Now like I said I still would've handled it but by the time the world found out it would only be a rumor that a few witnesses could confirm!

This is why black men are not well known as thinkers because we are more reactive instead of cunning and calculating! A wise man will always try to avoid doing something that he will have to apologize for that could have substantial consequences.

That's the thing I have a secret clearance, guns, local government job, Sentri card, Twic Card, and a Passport. I cannot afford to be emotionally reactive over petty nonsense and risk my credentials which most people don't even have and can't get!

That man was not intending to be offensive and hurt anyone's feelings if so stand up comedy wouldn't be as lucrative as it is. I am assuming that you never paid hundreds of dollars to go sit at a live comedy show like in Las Vegas in the VIP front row and you and your date or you and your buddies get straight roasted by the comedian? I have multiple times and ot didn't faze me one bit we had a good time and got our money's worth! I got roasted by Eddie Griffith, Mike Epps, Kat Williams.

Look bro all black men don't think the same. In fact some don't think at all they just react to whatever someone else wants them to react to. There is a difference between black men and ninja's! I despise ninja shyte!

Will Smith is a beta because he did what his wife wanted him to when she wanted him to do it after he himself even laughed! Again Jada has clowned Will to the point to were even the clowns in Hollywood knows he's a beta. His ******* is a reflection of his very own manhood and I can't tell what his sexuality is these days!

Now like I said I still would've handled it but by the time the world found out it would only be a rumor that a few witnesses could confirm!

This is why black men are not well known as thinkers because we are more reactive instead of cunning and calculating! A wise man will always try to avoid doing something that he will have to apologize for that could have substantial consequences.

Black men are not well known as thinkers? Being a "bull" dam sho don't help....White men are vicious too...look at Russia and Ukraine...like I said...only a Beta male let's ANYBODY crack jokes about they woman...bruh

I run a business...I can guarantee I make much more money than you..and live a lavish life...But none will EVER LIVE TO DISRESPECT MY FAMILY!

I run a business...I can guarantee I make much more money than you..and live a lavish life...But none will EVER LIVE TO DISRESPECT MY FAMILY!
Being a man of wisdom, and cunning has nothing to do with money but everything to do with self discipline but it can cost you money having a lack of discipline! Even if I give you credit as an anomaly when it comes to your earning potential despite your record how what percentage of black men have completely limited their earning potential by having a lack of self discipline?

Does a joke from a man that you actually know personally, who is a comedian, at the biggest event in Hollywood really that serious where you would only end up apologizing anyway?

Being a man of wisdom, and cunning has nothing to do with money but everything to do with self discipline but it can cost you money having a lack of discipline! Even if I give you credit as an anomaly when it comes to your earning potential despite your record how what percentage of black men have completely limited their earning potential by having a lack of self discipline?

Does a joke from a man that you actually know personally, who is a comedian, at the biggest event in Hollywood really that serious where you would only end up apologizing anyway?

White men have went to war for Women..whole nations have been decimated because of a woman...do you realize that? What in the hell is you talking about bruh?

You are a Bull..a beta male that fucks other man's wives for them. As you are told... you are a embarrassment to any real black man. Where is your wife? Family? Stop it..bruh

I agree we will never be thought of as thinkers, long as we are fucking another man's wife, as told, on time. That reeks of Beta male tendencies. She will never be yours..kinsfolk..wise up kid

Ask any black woman..if you have one...how they feel about what Will Smith did.. and you will find out..my bad...you ain't got one...

As far as I am concerned Will Smith needs to submit his formal RESIGNATION as a Blackman.....in that order.....

As far as I am concerned Will Smith needs to submit his formal RESIGNATION as a Blackman.....in that order.....

Nah... he isn't...now he's a Honorable Black man.... Standing up for his family...he has Mine and 1000s..more of us backing him...jackk

Black men are not well known as thinkers? Being a "bull" dam sho don't help....White men are vicious too...look at Russia and Ukraine...like I said...only a Beta male let's ANYBODY crack jokes about they woman...bruh
No get it right & tell the truth..only a Beta male let's ANYBODY fuck his wife & cum in her mouth.

You are a Bull..a beta male that fucks other man's wives for them. As you are told... you are a embarrassment to any real black man. Where is your wife? Family? Stop it..bruh
Let me tell you....Where is your wife? Family? She`s not getting fucked by other men, thats where.

Let me tell you....Where is your wife? Family? She`s not getting fucked by other men, thats where.

The joke wasn't about that...it was about her bald head...I would slap any muffucka and they mammie to kingdom come...if they ever disrespected any woman I'm with... and that's on nation..bruh

No get it right & tell the truth..only a Beta male let's ANYBODY fuck his wife & cum in her mouth.
Not one alpha male in the ******* kingdom share a got dam female...he takes that female...only a Beta weak man, allows any woman he has sexual activity with to be shared or possibly impregnated, and not marked as his...Real Alpha Males...don't share *******...Jackk

Back