Will Smith

Need to get some publicity for a movie tat made no oney about a scumbag who left his wife and baby. Oh, they didnt put yhat art in te movie about leaving his first faniy in the lurch. "King(lol)" Dick is no hero

Will Smith....SMDH. A Blackman assaulting another Blackman over words but, didn't have the intelligence to retort with his own verbal zingers but, since Jada wears the pants in the marriage and has publicly humiliated him before about his manhood I suppose one shouldn't be surprised by Will 'trying" to manup.

Oh yes, thanks for making Blackmen in the global diaspora look good...nothing like reinforcing the stereotype that Blackmen are emotional and violent.

Will Smith....SMDH. A Blackman assaulting another Blackman over words but, didn't have the intelligence to retort with his own verbal zingers but, since Jada wears the pants in the marriage and has publicly humiliated him before about his manhood I suppose one shouldn't be surprised by Will 'trying" to manup.

Oh yes, thanks for making Blackmen in the global diaspora look good...nothing like reinforcing the stereotype that Blackmen are emotional and violent.
However say her hair condition was caused by cancer treatment see what I am saying

However say her hair condition was caused by cancer treatment see what I am saying
Whatever the cause of the hair loss Smith hitting him was stupid plus, the Joke wasn't even written by Chris Rock. Blackmen fighting each other on national TV.....SMDH.

I hope Chris sues his ass off for millions only a total sad loser cunt like will smith would want to defend a wife that has been happy to tell the whole world & her loser husband that she as been fucking another man.

I'm glad he did it..I am very violent....if you approach me or my woman on that bullshit...I'm doing more than slapping!

I think what happened probably HELPED the OSCARS going forward. OSCARS has become more of a "who you know" selection. I rarely ever agree with their selections for best picture, best actors/actresses.

No doubt Chris Rock misspoke and regrettably.

No doubt Will Smith should have been upset, but he should have handled that attack off-stage. He only hurt himself by attacking Rock on stage. And I like Will Smith, too, but he's been given roles he didn't fit, like Wild Wild West ... he was a terrible misfit in that movie.

Need to get some publicity for a movie tat made no oney about a scumbag who left his wife and baby. Oh, they didnt put yhat art in te movie about leaving his first faniy in the lurch. "King(lol)" Dick is no hero
I totally agree. Dick is NO hero.

Whatever the cause of the hair loss Smith hitting him was stupid plus, the Joke wasn't even written by Chris Rock. Blackmen fighting each other on national TV.....SMDH.
I agree. And why was Will's first reaction to laugh at the joke ? And then he got violent ? Seems weird. And his speech ?? Tears falling, he let us know he is our protector ? He is the Massiah ? Please Will, get a grip............it was a joke, and it was written by a panel of writters

Back