Will my tiny asian be able to take bbc?

I’m a similar size to her, 89lb and my view would be that just because she’s small do not underestimate her. Her pussy looks very hungry and accommodating so I’m sure she will be gobbling up some sizeable cocks in no time
My wife has an asian girlfriend she can take BBC as well as my wife who is 5’9 but very thin.

A woman's physical size doen't have much to do with her cock capacity. My little red headed fireball is barely 5 feet tall. She can engulf me effortlessly. Several years ago I was sharing my bed with a tall Nordic blond and she couldn't handle much more that about 6 inches and my thickness was uncomfortable.

She can try a large dildo but it isn't the same as a cock. Best thing to do is find an understanding bull and let her get on top. Then she can find out what she is capable of handling. Have plenty of good lube handy. It is important that she not feel scared or excessively nervous. Fear can make things uncomfortable or even painful

Ever fucked a small Asian? Girlfriend Never had a bbc or anyone big. Shes curious about black men and wants it.

I am trying to turn her into a qos. Will she be able to take it ?View attachment 2908338View attachment 2908339
same here . but i guess never try never know . just be careful at the beginning .
start slowly and may lick her well before entering .
since i lick my wife nearly everytime before entering _ no pain anymore .

Back