Wife's introduction to BBCs

My first wife discovered BBC's because I worked with one and brought him home one time and the other two were just my regular friends. I could tell with a look on her face that she wanted them and it didn't take her long to convince them. We didn't have them all at one time but after the first night, I made it clear that they can come over whenever they need to release their sperm into her willing hole. The glow on her face after they got done with her was amazing and my dick has never been harder. Just watching her get on her knees, sucking a black cock while looking up at his face was satisfying to me. And if he ended up coming in her cunt, it took just a few strokes for me to give her a sloppy seconds. Feeling my cock bathing in their warm cum was amazing. Thinking of their potent sperm swimming up inside her was intoxicating. We never told them that she was using birth control but I encouraged all them to cum inside her as much as they liked. It goes without saying that she loved feeling the warm cum shooting against her cervix.

Last edited:
My first wife discovered BBC's because I worked with one of them and brought him home one time and the other two were just my regular friends. I could tell with a look on her face that she wanted them and it didn't take her long to convince them. We didn't have them all at one time but after the first night, I made it clear that they can come over whenever they need to release their sperm into a willing hole. The glow on her face after they got done with her was amazing and my dick has never been hotter. Just watching her get on her knees, sucking a black cock while looking up at his face was satisfying to me. And if he ended up coming in her cunt, it took just a few strokes to give her a sloppy seconds. Feeling my cock bathing in their warm cum was amazing. Thinking of their potent sperm swimming up inside her was intoxicating. We never told them that she was using birth control but I encourage all them to come inside her as much as they liked.
Yum yum!!!💓💓💓

Attachments

• 240x180-7-1.jpg
    240x180-7-1.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 42
My first wife discovered BBC's because I worked with one of them and brought him home one time and the other two were just my regular friends. I could tell with a look on her face that she wanted them and it didn't take her long to convince them. We didn't have them all at one time but after the first night, I made it clear that they can come over whenever they need to release their sperm into a willing hole. The glow on her face after they got done with her was amazing and my dick has never been hotter. Just watching her get on her knees, sucking a black cock while looking up at his face was satisfying to me. And if he ended up coming in her cunt, it took just a few strokes to give her a sloppy seconds. Feeling my cock bathing in their warm cum was amazing. Thinking of their potent sperm swimming up inside her was intoxicating. We never told them that she was using birth control but I encourage all them to come inside her as much as they liked.
Any videos or pictures of this slut performing

We know first hand how you feel. We still have the same feelings after twenty years of sharing and it sex.

We know first hand how you feel. We still have the same feelings after twenty years of sharing and it sex.
Yes, I enjoy watching the husband go in after I have left a big strong hot load of black swimmers to massage his little white dick as he blows in 2 seconds as my dick is rubbing his wife's face as my dick is within licking distance of his face

Back