Wife's favorite toy: Fourteen-inch Rabbi style vibrator, She takes it all dreaming of BBC!

VideoZ

Couple
Gold Member
From
MA, US
My Massachusetts housewife loves it.. It's 14 (fourteen!) inches overall, with twelve solid inches insertable (plus another two for the handle/rabbit tickler thing) and THICK.. She takes all of it except the handle, so she at certain points has twelve full THICK inches of vibrating ******* inside HER.. while she's dreaming about and telling me she's fantasizing about it being "a Big Black Cock"... "Much better than yours" etc...

I'm (we are) trying to calm her nerves and fears, she's ALMOST willing to try the real thing but very "nervous" and shy... (we almost did it a couple years ago, had it all lined up but she tore a knee while jogging.. Then surgery, rehab etc and we "never got back to it").

She is SO INCREDIBLY HOT when she's turned on getting fucked with her MASSIVE vibrating "BBC".
 Capture+_2019-03-30-07-58-05~2.png

then takes it ALL THE WAY IN in the pic below while moaning, shouting and often SCREAMING out for a black man! "Mmmm...Ohhh...OHHHHHH!!! FUCK ME!!... OH MY GOD FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG BLACK COCK !!!!!!" (etc etc.. as I watch, jerk, sometimes play with her nipples, sometimes run another vibrator across her nipples while she's taking the MASSIVE rabbit-style one all the way into her hot, sexy Sicilian pussy, the combination of the two vibrators driving her absolutely WILD with *******, deep pleasure, etc !!...Finance examiner (corporate accountant), Mom, quiet "normal" suburban housewife by day...
But WILD "Hotwife Wannabe.. Fantasizer.. Dreamer of BBC/Dreamer of being raging slut for cock (when the bedroom door shuts tight and the ******* are sleeping...)

Spanks her tiny-dick husband repeatedly (with her hand and her leather paddle/whip combo) for his "Small cock! I want more!!", screams at him and forces him to "SUCK MY NIPPLES!" as she pulls his hair, spanks his ass and screams for a big handsome black stud. Capture+_2019-03-30-07-51-35~2.png

Last edited:
Back