Wife with old bull

Would you care to share?
Tnx 😊
Absolutly. I was 24 and my husband met him on CL. Met at a hotel a few times, then we were comfortable enough to have him over our house.
The sex was great at first, but him being so much older he already had his life established. So honestly between his wife, his ft girlfriend and his job I kind of always got to him when he was exhausted.
Dick was fucking enormous though, when he was fully hard 🤷‍♀️
20200319_092200.jpg20200319_092145.jpg20200319_092125.jpg20200319_092108.jpg

Absolutly. I was 24 and my husband met him on CL. Met at a hotel a few times, then we were comfortable enough to have him over our house.
The sex was great at first, but him being so much older he already had his life established. So honestly between his wife, his ft girlfriend and his job I kind of always got to him when he was exhausted.
Dick was fucking enormous though, when he was fully hard 🤷‍♀️
View attachment 3222741View attachment 3222742View attachment 3222743View attachment 3222744
Thks to share tour expérience me i had never do it with this average of age

My ex fucked a 44 year old guy when she was 25. I thought the idea was very hot then and still do
loving that age difference.
it's good for a younger couple starting out to go with an older guy.
his experience , his stamina and knowing how to really treat the wife in her first and early episodes will prove and provide great dividends.
with the first episode he can prove to them it can be everything they wanted.
with that he can then lead them into lifestyle if they so want.

I've been with several older bulls, and they were amazing. Not in a hurry to get things done. To cum. Or make me cum. Savored me, and I savored right back. They could last longer than young guys... and had to, I guess... because once they came they were done for several days. While young men cum faster, but can go several times per day.

Back