Wife was Forrcced

Has anyone had the situation where some black guy forrcced himself on to your wife and at first she doesnt like it sje tries to resist but he still fuck her and then afterwards she love it soo much ... has tha ever happen to anyone on here ?
Long time ago when wife worked as a stripper in South Bronx NY.....ghetto underground club

Attachments

• ! ! ! aaxxa1.jpg
    ! ! ! aaxxa1.jpg
    563.9 KB · Views: 183
Ha ha...its only imagination. lol

Its not worth it to ******* someone and he get to go to the big house....its not fun.

I know someone in the big house for something he did like this....its not worth it

What was it like
We met a black guy at a small discrete hotel. Got a room. Wife wanted a crown & coke to relax. The vending machine in the lobby was broken. I had to walk to a next door convenience store. Wife said they would talk and wait until I got back. As I got back to the room I could hear wife screaming from the parking lot. When I entered the room wife was face down on the bed, skirt up to her waist down and he was fucking her like he was trying to ******* her. I grabbed the camera and got some pics until he finished. He quickly dressed and left.
When I asked why they didn't wait wife said she didn't have a choice. As soon as I walked out he undressed. When she protested he grabbed her and pushed her down on the floor. She said her grabbed the back of her head and made her open her mouth. He fucked her mouth until he was hard. He pulled her up and threw her on the bed. Pushed her skirt up, ripped her panties off and got on top of her. I found her panties on the floor. Just a ripped up rag.

Back