Wife wants to be bred by young bbc

WifeInTraining

Couple
From
OH, US
Wife wants to be bred by young bbc. We’re located near north ridgeville ohio. We’re planning an emergent few day vacation which tomorrow (4/19) would be the best day. She’s off her birth control and is eager to try to see if she can be knocked up faster than I was able to. If you have friends, more likely she’s interested. Older men - depending on size, she might be down if you wear a mask as she’s turned off by age difference.

Wife wants to be bred by young bbc. We’re located near north ridgeville ohio. We’re planning an emergent few day vacation which tomorrow (4/19) would be the best day. She’s off her birth control and is eager to try to see if she can be knocked up faster than I was able to. If you have friends, more likely she’s interested. Older men - depending on size, she might be down if you wear a mask as she’s turned off by age difference.
If you’re still in the market, I’d be very interested. I have a lot of experience and would be happy to discuss it further in the DMs.

Dm for bbc

Back