Wife Wants Temporary Exclusivity With BF

My wife has had one ,almost, boyfriend in the 3 yrswe have been in the swinging/ cuck lifestyle . She was never happier and seamlessly flipped between her two lives and relationships . While never calling him her boyfriend ,they went out together, stayed over ,went on weekends away together and when she was with him they were as a couple with no restraints. They held hands ,kissed in public , had intimate dinners and lots of sex . There was no problems with her being in 2 intimate relationships and if it had lasted I'm convinced she would have definitely referred to him as her boyfriend and more than likely said she loved him ,as she almost did on more than one occasion .
I too was never happier as we were closer than ever and having more sex than ever at this time . My greatest feeling was one of happiness for her/ them and I was as upset as her when it ended
Why did it end?

Why did it end?
She had been chatting to another guy before him and he came back on the scene asking to go for a cup of coffee just to catch up . She didn't hide the fact from Her" boyfreind" ,as he knew the only true constant in her life was me, and he lost the plot . The guy was so close to having her all to himself as she was getting really attached to him but his outburst soured the relationship and he alienated her .

My (56M) wife (33F) "Gina" and I, married 11 years, just recently opened up our marriage at Gina's request so she could pursue a relationship with a man ("Bill") she developed a crush on. He’s a very handsome and virile black man. I am mono, so we decided this would be one-sided poly for Gina only, though this will make me a cuckold by default. I was hesitant at first, but decided that this may be good for our marriage since, though our sex if great, Gina's desired frequency for sex is much greater than mine.

After Gina's relationship with Bill turned sexual, about a month ago, she's been head-over-heels for him, classic NRE from what I've read here. Their relationship isn't just sexual, she loves doing other things with him, like dancing, and has expressed that she is feeling a deep emotional bond with him.

I recently noticed that when we make love, Gina seems a bit distant, At first she denied this, and expressed her unchanging love for me. However, last night Gina admitted that she is so infatuated with Bill, she's finding it difficult to feel as passionate with me, for the time being. She then hit me with a shocker: Gina asked me if it would be okay if she remains sexually exclusive to Bill for a short period (she suggested 2 months) to allow her to "bond" with Bill and let the NRE pass.

I have no doubts about Gina's sincerity when she says she loves me and wants me always to be her life partner. And, for me, stepping aside sexually for 2 months wouldn't be an extreme hardship per se, since I am happy with sex maybe once every week or two anyway (as opposed to Gina, who likes it almost daily, if possible). My only fear is that by putting our sexual relationship on hold, Gina may "bond" with Bill more than even she intends, and I might be pushed away indefinitely.

Has anyone had a similar situation as this? If so, how did things work out?
I think if you are fine with not having sex with her for two months then let her be exclusive. I would compromise with her though. She does still need to spend time with you doing something you both enjoy at least a few times a week.

I personally would need to be locked up since I don't think I could last. Plus would try to compromise for pics and videos or cleaning her pussy. 😂

Yes I’ve been in that situation, 3 months in with wife and her bf we had “the talk” she said he wanted us to stop sleeping together for a while, she said she didn’t know how long things would last with him but she didn’t want to mess it up, I could tell she had already made up her mind so I agreed, 8 years now and I’m still pussy free.
It’s not easy at first but you need to look at it this way, stop being selfish, this is about her and her needs.
Does she at least let you watch or send pics videos? Let you clean her pussy after?

I think if you are fine with not having sex with her for two months then let her be exclusive. I would compromise with her though. She does still need to spend time with you doing something you both enjoy at least a few times a week.

I personally would need to be locked up since I don't think I could last. Plus would try to compromise for pics and videos or cleaning her pussy. 😂
I’m not into the cage thing at all.

My (56M) wife (33F) "Gina" and I, married 11 years, just recently opened up our marriage at Gina's request so she could pursue a relationship with a man ("Bill") she developed a crush on. He’s a very handsome and virile black man. I am mono, so we decided this would be one-sided poly for Gina only, though this will make me a cuckold by default. I was hesitant at first, but decided that this may be good for our marriage since, though our sex if great, Gina's desired frequency for sex is much greater than mine.

After Gina's relationship with Bill turned sexual, about a month ago, she's been head-over-heels for him, classic NRE from what I've read here. Their relationship isn't just sexual, she loves doing other things with him, like dancing, and has expressed that she is feeling a deep emotional bond with him.

I recently noticed that when we make love, Gina seems a bit distant, At first she denied this, and expressed her unchanging love for me. However, last night Gina admitted that she is so infatuated with Bill, she's finding it difficult to feel as passionate with me, for the time being. She then hit me with a shocker: Gina asked me if it would be okay if she remains sexually exclusive to Bill for a short period (she suggested 2 months) to allow her to "bond" with Bill and let the NRE pass.

I have no doubts about Gina's sincerity when she says she loves me and wants me always to be her life partner. And, for me, stepping aside sexually for 2 months wouldn't be an extreme hardship per se, since I am happy with sex maybe once every week or two anyway (as opposed to Gina, who likes it almost daily, if possible). My only fear is that by putting our sexual relationship on hold, Gina may "bond" with Bill more than even she intends, and I might be pushed away indefinitely.

Yep......It happens. In our case.....since 2009! Lol.

My Wife is BBC excusive and I am pussy free since then.

Buckle up Cucky!!

I had a very similar situation but not exactly. My wife didn't claim her infatuation with her lover and didn't do anything outside of sexually with him but she did sit me down and tell me that she wanted to have sex exclusively with him, even though she knows it probably isn't right, because she just didn't enjoy "fucking" me and loved "fucking" him. She said she enjoyed the intimacy with me but could get that from just laying together in each other's arms or sleeping together (not sexually). It took me aback at first but I did come to see her point, my cock is so small and I cum way too quickly that it didn't really do anything for her. But she did say she absolutely LOVED me performing oral on her and she could take care of me in other ways. So we gave it a try and it remained that way for a long time. I can tell you that surprisingly, for some reason being cutoff from fucking my own wife, while another man could, was a huge turn on for me. So it can work out but Id be a bit aprehensive about her doing other non-sexual things with him and not you.

I agree with most of what’s been said above, in that it’s probably going to happen anyway so best get used to it. However in “getting used to it” your wife and her new lover should definitely get used to it too and consider you and your desires for the arrangement to successfully work and everyone be happy and that’s fairly easy to achieve.
Look at this site and other resources, communicate what you’d like, like others have said, locked, Dom, sissymaid, spankings, general Porter painter or bottle washer, you tell them (and us lol) what you’d like to happen to ensure this arrangements success x

Well, as an update, Gina is still with her boyfriend. She ultimately remained exclusive to him for about 4 months, and then started wanting me again. Now, we have sex about every 3 weeks on average, and Gina makes love with her boyfriend about 2-3 times a week. So he’s her primary sex partner by default, which I’m content with.

Well, as an update, Gina is still with her boyfriend. She ultimately remained exclusive to him for about 4 months, and then started wanting me again. Now, we have sex about every 3 weeks on average, and Gina makes love with her boyfriend about 2-3 times a week. So he’s her primary sex partner by default, which I’m content with.
That's a good outcome! Wife and I went through this in the 90s and it worked out nicely until her boyfriend's wife became uncomfortable with the situation. My wife and her boyfriend slept in our bedroom 2 - 3 worknights a week many weeks, while I slept in the extra bedroom. There's aspects of that kind of relationship that we simply became addicted to.

Boyfriend's wife was worried/insecure about her husband and my wife conceiving a baby among other things. As Bellaazz noted above, like him it made me hornier all the time, and when my wife fucked me during that 1 year relationship it was to make sure my needs were met - I sensed less passion and sometimes that made me hornier too (but my wife asked me frequently if I "needed to get off" - what more can a man ask for?!). None of us could or would leave our marriages but we could sure enjoy both the erotic and emotional roller coasters that come with these types of relationships. A little scarey at times, too, especially when one's spouse admits to having strong feelings for the additional player in the bedroom. Too many moving parts to sustain the situation for more than about a year though.

Back