Wife wants a sensual massage in Santa Barbara area next week

hughmorrison

Male
Gold Member
We'll be in the Santa Barbara area next week (Wed 2/8 until Sat 2/11) and are looking for some adventure. We're first timers. Wife is beautiful and highly sensual. She is very excited about having a sensual massage with someone who "knows their trade." We've been talking and fantasizing about this for a long while.

Last edited:
I know you guys are new but I can tell you as a guy who has been a Bull for 13 years and also a licensed massage therapist and fitness trainer I wouldn't take up this offer and I will tell you why?

This is an adult sex site not a dating site! See there are men who will fly a woman across the country, take her shopping, take her to dinner, and entertainment hoping to get laid and what happens? She ends up not giving him and sex and he is upset about it! Multiple videos went viral on social media last year about this but that's what happens in the vanilla dating market not in the swing lifestyle!

As far as the vanilla dating market is concerned I have never taken a girl out and not gotten laid why? Because I intentionally make sure ahead of time that she likes me to the point that she wants to fuck me! I don't meet women who don't want to fuck me and aren't telling me that they want to fuck me and that's within the vanilla dating market but in the lifestyle even more so!

If your wife isn't sure she wants to fuck then she should just say she is only interested in a massage and leave all the cock sizes out of it because that one small chance it may not happen to most makes it not worth it!

Let me put it to you this way imagine if all those guys who are sucker's who flew the women out simpin and taking them shopping and to dinner were told up front "I can't guarantee you that I will give you any pussy after all you've spent"! Do you think any of those guy would have spent their money on pussy based on a 50/50 probability they weren't going to get laid??? Absolutely not and that is evident by the fact that these guys made videos on social media complaining and kicking the women out and sending them back home!

So just be mindful of double talking in your adds or profile on one hand talking about you want a big 7 inch inside you but you can't guarantee that anything is going to happen! Only idiots and simps fall for double talking women and possibilities only to get disappointed. Look either we are just doing a massage and fucking or just doing a massage but don't say we are doing a massage and not sure if anything else is going to happen! Ok we'll call me when you're sure! That's the response you're going to get from the more experienced and higher quality Bulls in the lifestyle. They will read what you said and the ending thoughts will be they aren't completely ready which means it's not worth my time.

I'm just giving you a heads up!

Looks like I struck a nerve. Fair enough, though. I can see your point.

Couple things to consider perhaps. One, yes, we are new and not sure of the best or right way to go about this all. On that point, I appreciate your feedback. It's helpful. Two, we're not asking for anyone to fly her anywhere or in fact to pay for anything. Not sure how that's relevant. Third, I clearly stated the situation without any desire to mislead anyone. Sorry if the circumstances are not to your liking, or anyone else's, for that matter. But I think it's best to be honest and clear. I do see your point about how that might get in the way, however, and will take that into consideration.

Thanks for the 'heads up,' wish it were of a different sort, LOL.

But, truly, thanks for taking the time to reply. I think your point is valid, so I fixed it.

Last edited:
@Jdingo619 Well, it happened. Fortunately, we found a bull who was a bit more positive about the power of seduction. He was also someone who appreciated that the surrender of a wife to such powerful sexual urges would be even more amazing as it wasn't totally planned out and expected. Honestly, your response surprised me from a bull with your insistence on only going for experiences that were guaranteed before you'd even put out effort. Maybe I'm missing something. But I expected more confidence in one's ability. But to each his own.

But, just as I had expected, the massage only lasted maybe 10 minutes before she took it all the way. It was amazing. As a first time, it was mind blowing. Absolutely mind blowing. We're both talking about doing it again. We learned a lot about what we like. We got over some nerves. Looking forward to seeing many more times the wife enjoy herself to the fullest.

I'm glad it worked out for you but when it comes to high quality well experienced Bulls most don't do "the unplanned and unexpected"! It's like a simp taking a woman out spending a bunch and trying to charm her out of her panties and spending money hoping for her to feel so appreciated that she gives him sex "unplanned and unexpected" and when he doesn't get it he's all sour and pissed off! The world will never have a shortage of simps.

I get emails and DMS on a regular asking if I will seduce someone's wife and I decline every time. It's not worth the trouble in my opinion. This is the swing lifestyle and as far as I'm concerned you either came to have sexual fun or not if you're not sure then I don't bother because there is potential for drama. When I dated outside of the lifestyle by they time we were done chatting and actually went out on a date we had already discussed sex and I already knew by the end of the night I'm going to be blowing her back out because we discussed it.

There are a lot of guys out there in the regular dating market upset because they are taking women out with expectations and coming up empty handed but that's the nature of the regular vanilla dating market it's just the way I did it I always was a winner. In the swing lifestyle it's all about having sexual fun if we aren't planning on having sexual fun then there is no need to even meet!

But like I said I'm glad it worked out!

It's an interesting difference in perspective. I can understand to some degree in lifestyle arrangements. However, I definitely can't understand in the vanilla dating world. I thrive on a sense of challenge and stretching my limits too much. But, to each their own. We all tick a little differently and that's cool. Thanks for replying and sharing your perspective, which I really appreciate.

I know you guys are new but I can tell you as a guy who has been a Bull for 13 years and also a licensed massage therapist and fitness trainer I wouldn't take up this offer and I will tell you why?

This is an adult sex site not a dating site! See there are men who will fly a woman across the country, take her shopping, take her to dinner, and entertainment hoping to get laid and what happens? She ends up not giving him and sex and he is upset about it! Multiple videos went viral on social media last year about this but that's what happens in the vanilla dating market not in the swing lifestyle!

As far as the vanilla dating market is concerned I have never taken a girl out and not gotten laid why? Because I intentionally make sure ahead of time that she likes me to the point that she wants to fuck me! I don't meet women who don't want to fuck me and aren't telling me that they want to fuck me and that's within the vanilla dating market but in the lifestyle even more so!

If your wife isn't sure she wants to fuck then she should just say she is only interested in a massage and leave all the cock sizes out of it because that one small chance it may not happen to most makes it not worth it!

Let me put it to you this way imagine if all those guys who are sucker's who flew the women out simpin and taking them shopping and to dinner were told up front "I can't guarantee you that I will give you any pussy after all you've spent"! Do you think any of those guy would have spent their money on pussy based on a 50/50 probability they weren't going to get laid??? Absolutely not and that is evident by the fact that these guys made videos on social media complaining and kicking the women out and sending them back home!

So just be mindful of double talking in your adds or profile on one hand talking about you want a big 7 inch inside you but you can't guarantee that anything is going to happen! Only idiots and simps fall for double talking women and possibilities only to get disappointed. Look either we are just doing a massage and fucking or just doing a massage but don't say we are doing a massage and not sure if anything else is going to happen! Ok we'll call me when you're sure! That's the response you're going to get from the more experienced and higher quality Bulls in the lifestyle. They will read what you said and the ending thoughts will be they aren't completely ready which means it's not worth my time.

I'm just giving you a heads up!
When you gonna fuck my wife sir? Lol

@Jdingo619 Well, it happened. Fortunately, we found a bull who was a bit more positive about the power of seduction. He was also someone who appreciated that the surrender of a wife to such powerful sexual urges would be even more amazing as it wasn't totally planned out and expected. Honestly, your response surprised me from a bull with your insistence on only going for experiences that were guaranteed before you'd even put out effort. Maybe I'm missing something. But I expected more confidence in one's ability. But to each his own.

But, just as I had expected, the massage only lasted maybe 10 minutes before she took it all the way. It was amazing. As a first time, it was mind blowing. Absolutely mind blowing. We're both talking about doing it again. We learned a lot about what we like. We got over some nerves. Looking forward to seeing many more times the wife enjoy herself to the fullest.
Pictures or it didn’t happen

Back