Wife' Story Chapter 16

While Mel was busy taking care of his personal affairs, Jaycee was busy getting ready for Mike’s return. Mel called Jaycee a few times to her office phone asking her to scan some documents for him that he needed to review.

“How are you doing, Mel?” Jaycee asks him.

“Actually, quite well. My wife is not going to contest anything since she’s getting the house, and I get stuck with the mortgage. I hope to finish moving into my condo the end of this week. I can hardly wait to host you sometime,” Mel says.

“That will be nice, but I think Mike and I will need to take some time for just us and the *******, so I hope you’ll understand if we don’t see each other for a little while,” Jaycee says.

“I understand fully. You take care of your husband and I look forward to meeting him soon. Thanks for the assist, Jaycee. You’re an awesome friend, and dare I say, lover?” Mel said, hoping that Jaycee reciprocates.

“Thank you, Mel. It’s a crazy life we lead, and so long as you’re happy and the drama in your life will soon end, we can try to make this “us” work,” Jaycee offered.

With the time off away from the office, Mel has had lots of time to consider how he can make “us” from just he and Jaycee. How can he lure Jaycee to be his one and only, and if she can separate herself from her family to be with him exclusively? He’ll have to meet her husband and size him up in order to plot his next step.

After hanging up with Mel, Jaycee sets about with her accounting work and planning tonight’s dinner for her and the k**s. Mike sends her a text that he’s landed in Bangor, Maine as the first entry in the U.S. and has to deplane to go through customs. He says he’ll be landing in Norfolk late tonight, so she plans accordingly to be there to greet him.

Landing just before midnight, Mike’s plane taxis to the passenger terminal. Jaycee is one of dozens of wives, husbands, and parents waiting to greet the returning Marines.

Spotting Jaycee first, Mike works his way through the hugging crowd and hugs his lovely wife after all these weeks.

“Oh Mike, I’ve missed you so much! I let the k**s stay in bed since Tiffany is old enough to help with Andy,” as Jaycee embraces her husband.

“I’m so anxious to get home and in my own bed,” says a weary Mike.

Once home, Mike jumps in the shower for the first best shower he’s had in weeks.

While he was away, Mike had gotten into an exercise regime that made the best use of his free time and Jaycee took notice when he walked out of the bathroom with just a towel around his waist.

“Mike! Look at you sexy! I like the look and appreciate the work you put in. You’re almost on par with Lem!” Jaycee remarked.

As she’s lying in bed watching Mike, she beckons him to join her. Dropping his towel to reveal his trim waist, 6-pack abs and toned, buff arms, and deep tan from the desert sun, he climbs into bed on the same side just a few nights ago that was occupied by Jaycee’s black friend and boss, Mel.

The newly reunited married couple proceed to embrace and kiss. With Mike’s absence, his pent-up lust flowed out as he aggressively ravished his wife like he’s not done in a very long time.

Jaycee is quickly getting aroused as well as she is enjoying her fit husband, and even considers that his white cock must have grown at least another inch or so, or maybe just his tight abs make it look bigger. Either way, Jaycee hungrily goes down on Mike’s rock-hard cock.

“Jaycee, turn around,” Mike commands.

Liking his new take charge attitude, Jaycee obediently withdraws Mike’s cock from her mouth and turns around to give her husband the view of her ass and pussy, which just days ago was being filled by Mel’s big black cock.

Mike lustfully rubs his cock up and down his wife’s ass and pussy, then plunges into her. Jaycee can’t recall feeling as full of white cock as she is now as her husband begins fucking her with vigor

With weeks of pent-up lust, Mike aggressively is enjoying the fuck he’s giving his wife and is on the verge of cumming in her.

With the notion that they are still trying for another c***d, he erupts weeks of saved sperm into his wife.

Feeling her husband’s cum flowing into her, Jaycee feels her cervix contracting, inviting the sperm to search for the fertile egg, leading to waves of orgasms that contribute to her insemination.

Spent, Mike withdraws from his wife’s pussy as a huge load of cum spills out of her onto the bed, in the same spot Mel’s cum flowed and before that, the SSgt’s spunk as well.

Laying in each other’s arms, Mike and Jaycee are both relishing the love making from a few minutes ago.

Jaycee so much enjoys that her husband seems to have a new attitude about sex, and maybe its related to his deployment and his new-found fitness.

Either way, she finds her husband very desirable now like never before, and for a moment, she doesn’t think about Mel and laying like this with him just a few days ago where her husband is laying now.

The next morning dawns and the married couple are once again in the throes of sexual lust as Jaycee has mounted Mike’s hard cock and rides him to orgasm for both she and he.

“Oh Mike, that was wonderful,” Jaycee coos afterwards with her head resting on his chest.

Afterwards, arising from bed, Jaycee and Mike go downstairs just as their c******n join them in the kitchen for breakfast and to enjoy the reunion as the family is once again complete.

Jaycee has to get ready for work though since Mel is out of the office and part of his responsibilities fall on her. Though she wished she could afford the time off to be with Mike, job obligations won’t allow that luxury. Arriving at her office, Jaycee checks voicemail to find that Mel left her a message.

“Hello sexy! Hope all is good with you and in the office. Give me a call as soon as you get this message,” Mel’s message says.

“Hi Mel, it’s Jaycee,” as she gives Mel a call at his new condo.

“Hi beautiful. How’s it going with your husband’s return,” Mel asked, not really that interested to hear her response, but thought it appropriate to ask.

“It’s wonderful to have him home and hoping we can get back to a normal routine now,” Jaycee replied.

“Hey, back to business. Give Les a call this morning out in California. He’s hosting another event next week and I’d like you to consider attending. I can’t go this time since the ex is now contesting some of our previous agreements, and I need to see my attorney next week,” Mel laments.

“Oh Mel, this is bad timing with Mike just getting back. Where is this event being held?” Jaycee asks.

“It’s in Palm Springs at the La Quinta golf resort. Why don’t you take your husband along? You two certainly have earned the chance to reconnect, and it’s a wonderful destination,” Mel offers.

“That’s not a bad idea, Mel. I’ll give Les a call to find out the details, and I’ll get back to you. Thank you for the generous offer to include Mike in the travel. It’ll be nice to have him along for a change,” Jaycee says.

“Not a problem. I hope you have fun, despite me missing you. I hope we can meet again soon,” Mel says.

With that, Mel and Jaycee say their good-byes and Jaycee gets back to work waiting on a good time to call her contact, Les, in California considering the 3-hour time difference.

“Hi Les. It’s Jaycee Sanders in Virginia. Mel wanted me to give you a call about your event next week,” Jaycee states.

“Hello Jaycee! I’m glad you’re considering coming out to attend! We’ve got a new product coming online and we’re using the new venue of La Quinta to showcase it. This is a good time of year to visit Palm Springs and I hope I can show you around too!” Les says.

Les James has known Jaycee for a few years now via phone and email contacts as her vendor representative for the accounting software her company utilizes.

Les is black, medium build and has always had a thing for white married ladies. His ability to travel affords him the opportunity to service his clients in more ways than one and has him pretty successful in and out of the bedroom and boardroom.

Les and Jaycee finally met in person during the trip to Myrtle Beach, and Les was excited and pleased to meet Jaycee as she turned out to be just as sweet and sexy in person. He was disappointed that he couldn’t be with her more as she spent her time probably fucking her boss, Mel. Now he’ll get the opportunity to be with her all to himself when she comes to Palm Springs next week.

“Sounds good Les. I may be bringing my husband along too. He just returned from deployment and we could use the opportunity to enjoy the break,” Jaycee says.

“Oh, okay. I’d like to meet him and thank him for service,” Les says, not really meaning it.

“Okay, let me make the reservations. I’ll use the information you sent to call the resort, and I’ll look forward to seeing you again next week!” Jaycee says as she bids farewell to Les in California.

When Jaycee gets home, she tells Mike of the opportunity to go to Palm Springs next week. He’s got a lot of leave time to use up, and he immediately agrees to accompany his wife.

He calls his parents to arrange for them to stay with the k**ds while they’re in school next week.

Jaycee calls Mel to tell him her trip is all set and confirmed.

He wishes he could travel with her, but there will be other opportunities soon since he is trying to find every reason to travel and bring Jaycee along, and hopefully the more time he spends with her away from home, the easier it’ll be to steal her away to be his exclusively.

The time for their trip has arrived and with Mike’s parents settled at their home and instructions to the k**ds to behave, they drive to the airport for their flight.

Arriving in Palm Springs on a bright, hot, sunny afternoon, the married couple find the shuttle to the resort. The resort is massive with residences along the golf course and the accommodations are all individual cottages named for Hollywood stars, harkening back to time when La Quinta was a favorite destination for the Hollywood elite.

Jaycee and Mike check into the Dick VanPatten cottage. They realize that there are over 20 swimming pools and hot tubs spread throughout the resort and there is one just outside their door. Jaycee calls Les to let him know they have arrived, and Les asks if he could stop by to say hello.

“Hi Les. This is my husband, Mike,” Jaycee says with the introductions.

Mike and Les shake hands and the three go to the pool side to chit chat. They order a round of drinks to get to know each other. There is a social event later this afternoon and the new friends part ways to shower and change clothes.

Mike and Jaycee take the opportunity of the privacy and no k**ds to have sex again, which they have been doing every day since Mike’s return. Mike’s lustful sexual aggressiveness has not waned, and Jaycee is loving her husband’s newfound sexuality.

Laying in their bed, Mike asks Jaycee about Mel and their times together. He got to watch the video tape that Jaycee and Mel made, and it made him especially horny watching his wife dominated by her black boss.

Jaycee told him everything they did but did not mention that Mel fucked her in their bed, laying on Mike’s side the whole time. There were some things Mike didn’t need to know, Jaycee reasoned.

The social event turned out to be a light buffet and open bar. Jaycee recognized a few people from previous events and said her hellos while introducing Mike to them.

Les found the couple and sat with them while they all enjoyed the buffet offerings and beverages.

Jaycee excused herself to go to the ladies’ room, leaving Les and Mike to converse.

“Les, you seem to like Jaycee, and that’s cool with me,” Mike stated bluntly.

Les, picking up on the vibe adds, “Yes, she’s very sexy and you’re a lucky man.”

They both watch Jaycee return to the table, and both her husband and black friend appreciate the sexy woman approaching them. Dressed in a pink and white sun dress and strappy high heels, Jaycee’s 5’3” body with her wavy blonde hair is a joy to behold.

The three of them move out to the patio area as the warm evening breezes are just the right temperature. Jaycee recommends that they all get swimming suits and go for a late evening dip in the pool. With agreement by Les and Mike, they do so and meet back at poolside.

“Let’s take a dip in the hot tub,” Les says.

Not needing much encouragement, Jaycee and Mike join Les in the hot tub. It’s just the three of them and nobody else is around.

Sitting between Les and her husband, Jaycee is feeling very mellow between these two men. Then she stands up out of the hot tub and strips off her one-piece swimsuit and dives into the pool.

Both men are surprised, then laugh as the beautiful blonde woman is swimming naked in the pool with the chance that somebody may come walking by.

Emboldened, Les steps out of his trunks and dives into the pool after Jaycee. Mike is taking it all in and recognizes where this will lead to. His white cock is stirring in his swim trunks and he reaches down to stroke himself as he watches the naked black man swim up to his naked white wife.

“Hi Les. Nice to see you here,” Jaycee smiles at the approaching naked black man. Just then, two couples are walking back along the pool and see Jaycee and Les, naked in the pool. They all wave and say great idea!

Les stands up in the water revealing his rock hard, veiny black cock as he wades towards Jaycee.

“Oh my, Les. That’s nice,” as she glances towards her husband’s way.

Mike is liking where this is headed, so he pulls his cock out of his trunks and gets ready to enjoy the show, with his sexy wife as the star.

Les comes up to Jaycee with his cock poking up into her belly and kisses her. Jaycee returns the kiss as she reached down to grasp the new black cock.

Les gets out of the pool and sitting on the edge, invites Jaycee to take his cock into her mouth, which she does as well as explore his large balls and licking up and down the shaft before putting the knobby cock head into her mouth.

After a few minutes of orally pleasing her new black cock, Les tells her lets go back to her cottage. He helps her out the pool and the naked white wife and black man with the rock-hard black cock walk back along the pool’s edge to Jaycee and Mike’s cottage. Les beckons Mike to follow along and Mike does so.

Once in the cottage, Les embraces Jaycee and they fall onto the bed, with Mike pouring a ******* and taking a seat next to the bed as the interracial couple get acquainted. Les is gobbling up Jaycee’s 34C breasts and working his way down her flat tummy to her smooth-shaven married pussy, spreading her pussy lips with his tongue, and starts to work on her swelling clit.

Mike is truly enjoying this black man having his way with his wife as he sits stroking his fully erect white cock.

Les moves up Jaycee’s body to align his veiny cock with the knotty head to her sopping pussy and pushes his way fully into her womb. Jaycee lets out a grunt as the black cock enters her and she reaches around Les to draw him in deeper. Picking up the rhythm, the two are as one now in their lust. Les is extremely turned on by Jaycee’s willingness to fuck and wants to so badly cum deep into her.

Les looks over at Mike as he’s fucking the white man’s wife and gives him a grin. Mike returns the grin and a thumbs up as his white cock is ready empty on to the cottage floor.

Feeling his nut welling up in his loins, Les pulls Jaycee’s legs onto his shoulders to get her balls deep his black cock and seed to be planted fully into her.

With a final thrust, Les spills his big balls into the white cunt just as Jaycee begins to cum herself. With her vaginal contractions and Les’ spurts of black seed, they are in perfect harmony, just as Mike’s cum splatters uselessly on the floor in front of him.

After a few minutes of Les atop Jaycee, he withdraws from the white pussy as his seed oozes out, and he brings his semi-hard shiny cock up to her mouth to clean the spunk from it.

Jaycee hungrily obliges, savoring the taste and smell of this new black lover mixed with the sweetness of her vaginal juices. She looks over at Mike, and he is smiling his approval and his softening white cock is spent.

Pleased with his handwork, he admires the beautiful white wife laying below him.

“I hope we get to do this again,” Les says to Mike and Jaycee.

“Les, you can tag her anytime you want, but I’m going to be there all the time,” Mike replies.

“That’s cool. I like when the cuck hubby is there, especially when I get to cum up into that married cunt,” Les grins back.

Mike never really considered himself a cuckold, but maybe by definition he is. He makes note that it’s something to explore further.

With that, Les climbs off the bed and grabs a towel to dry himself off. Tossing the towel to Jaycee, she cleans her face and pussy of the remnants of Les’ cum.

Wrapping the towel around his waist, Les bends down to give Jaycee a kiss, and a high five to Mike as he leaves to go back to his own cottage, looking forward to what the next day has in store for the new threesome.
Hot story. If it was my slut wife in this story, I would have replaced the towel with me licking the black man's cum off of my wife's face and big naked TiTs.

Back