Wife Seeking in Rockland County (near North Jersey / New York City)

My wife and I are looking for a straight male, ideally for a threeway. She's very sweet and innocent and not at all the type you would expect to ever do this sort of thing. That said, we have done it once before (twice actually, but both times with the same guy). We're looking for someone with at least 8 inches, as I'm 7 or so, and we'd like for this to be a step up (just not three steps up--for now, at least).

She's in her late 30s, 5'0", petite, with brown hair, and an incredibly plump, juicy booty for her size. Breasts have shrunk a bit since having k_i_d_s (forgot to mention, she's a milf). Photos are attached.

Most importantly, it's critical for her that she be comfortable with the guy, so I would need to meet him first. Sorry, no complete strangers having sex with my wife. The last time we did this, we invited the guy over to hang out and watch the game, which led to a good time once she got comfortable. But it's important to her that the guy be nice, relatively clean-cut, approachable, and able to carry on a conversation. She's not into the domination thing or the thug angle or anything like that, sorry.

Ideally, this could turn into a more regular thing, we just need to do some planning to make sure we can have the house to ourselves, obviously.

If this sounds like something that might be worth the effort, please reach out.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 121
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 113
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 115
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 97
Am I the only one who thinks pics (especially multiples) of ass-shots are almost always (keyword there) spam? I get blurring faces or avoiding that for discretion but real men are attracted to the overall female physique, dogs are drawn to random ass-shots. Take your pick I guess.

But I don't know any real woman (and I've been in the lifestyle 12+ yrs and been with lots) who actually depict themselves that way, or real male partners who depict their women that way. Strikes me as random pics off the net, or surreptitiously taken pics by a perv. My 2 cents...

The only photo here taken "surreptitiously" is the one of her in the nighty, which I knew she'd be OK with at the time and told her I'd be using afterwards. You really think the photo of her literally with her hand on her upper back pushing her ass out because I asked her to show me her booty for BBC is some secret perv pic? All righty.

Anyway, we're in Rockland County. You appear to be in NY, at least. If you're interested, kindly send a private message. If not, then by all means, move on. Do you really get something out of dragging down other people's earnest attempts to connect?

Last edited:
If you read my comments above, I clearly indicated I could be wrong (almost always isn't the same as always) and while you may be speaking from a perspective of taking all those pics yourself of your lady, keep in mind any guy can literally screenshot them and present them as spam to someone else on any other media (which is the perspective I see often, guys using clearly stolen pics as bait, once you ask for actual pics then disappear or seem to not have "permission" to share any more pics after literally sharing multiple nudes). The trend is cliche and very commonplace, that's what I was commenting from. If you're not verified, have no post since joining 2018 and no pics beyond the nudes you just posted, common sense would lean towards the likelihood of spam, that's why those rules are there. You can't accuse someone using deductive reasoning of maligning you as I have no redeeming detail to think otherwise.

Again, no personal attack, just a commentary on a played-out and boring trend.

Also, I don't know about you, but I could look at ass shots all day long. I agree the whole body is also important (which is why I included at least two of those), but the ass is where my eyes go first, personally. Again, have you considered there may be more photos forthcoming as things move along?

Anyway, I'm trying not to get in a back-and-forth with someone with no intentions of meeting who just wants to throw shade on my thread. Obviously there are people who will do exactly what you described, just as there are those who will be authentic and appear to be doing the same. You want to use Occum's razor to conclude I'm the former, go right ahead. When I see something I think is fake or too good to be true, I move on; I don't feel the need to grab a megaphone and announce to the whole world about where "common sense" should lead them. No one is being f_o_r_c_e_d to respond to my post, yet you're coming on here and doubting it completely ruins the vibe. Why do that?

Also, while we're talking about deductive reasoning, do realize that there are likely far more men on here posting to find wives to fuck than there are women looking to get fucked. Logic dictates that a large number of those men will be turned down. Did you consider the possibility that it will therefore appear to many men on this site that most couples "are fake" when, in reality, most of them just got rejected? Food for thought.

Believe me, I agree with you that so very many are fake. But if this thread is being questioned, that makes me question just how many fakes there really are. And how many that get called out as fake actually aren't. Anyway.

Last edited:
No back and forth interest on my end.
I rarely reach out to couples/folks on here. The two I've met and played with actually reached out. SLS has more real folks.
And fake doesn't always mean robot. There are more "real" men simply putting out feelers and never pan out. Those are the worst since convo drags on and leads nowhere.
I also ignore the vast majority of posts I think are fake (see my track record on here), I don't go about with megaphones browbeating posters. I simply replied to yours randomly. And calling them out does serve the dual purpose of limiting such posts in the future, and reminding people to maybe prove you're real with verification as the website clearly advocates.
I'm past my quota of B2W words for the month. Nothing personal. Way more luck meeting women in NYC bars than B2W to even care that much.

Last edited:
My wife and I are looking for a straight male, ideally for a threeway. She's very sweet and innocent and not at all the type you would expect to ever do this sort of thing. That said, we have done it once before (twice actually, but both times with the same guy). We're looking for someone with at least 8 inches, as I'm 7 or so, and we'd like for this to be a step up (just not three steps up--for now, at least).

She's in her late 30s, 5'0", petite, with brown hair, and an incredibly plump, juicy booty for her size. Breasts have shrunk a bit since having k_i_d_s (forgot to mention, she's a milf). Photos are attached.

Most importantly, it's critical for her that she be comfortable with the guy, so I would need to meet him first. Sorry, no complete strangers having sex with my wife. The last time we did this, we invited the guy over to hang out and watch the game, which led to a good time once she got comfortable. But it's important to her that the guy be nice, relatively clean-cut, approachable, and able to carry on a conversation. She's not into the domination thing or the thug angle or anything like that, sorry.

Ideally, this could turn into a more regular thing, we just need to do some planning to make sure we can have the house to ourselves, obviously.

If this sounds like something that might be worth the effort, please reach out.
Hey im in Orange county

Back