Wife play....

My wife has had a fantasy about letting a young black guy play with her tits. I was all for this and did the best I could to encourage her desires. We live in Michigan really close to Detroit.... So today we cruised by a couple local high schools and finally came upon a young stud who was looking for a ride home. My wife, said said hello, was very flirting very aggressively with this young man and offered a ride home. He was very grateful cuz it was very cold here today. I told him my wife thought he was cute and wanted to show him her tits (our fantasy). I could tell my wife was horny as hell by then. She takes her bra off and this black kid immediately has both his hands on my wife's tits. He just grips her erect tits up for a couple seconds just as she lets out a soft moan. My wife then says she wants to see his cock and asks me if that's kool. As I'm nodding yes, our young black friend was pulling out an impressively thick fat cock. I realized my wife wanted to fuck this kid, and I couldn't wait to watch. So we got a sleazy room on 8 mile lol.... (always wanted to do this) and I watched my sexy wife get pounded by this young stranger. Will prolly do this again... she really enjoyed his cock so I gave him a few bucks.

My wife has had a fantasy about letting a young black guy play with her tits. I was all for this and did the best I could to encourage her desires. We live in Michigan really close to Detroit.... So today we cruised by a couple local high schools and finally came upon a young stud who was looking for a ride home. My wife, said said hello, was very flirting very aggressively with this young man and offered a ride home. He was very grateful cuz it was very cold here today. I told him my wife thought he was cute and wanted to show him her tits (our fantasy). I could tell my wife was horny as hell by then. She takes her bra off and this black kid immediately has both his hands on my wife's tits. He just grips her erect tits up for a couple seconds just as she lets out a soft moan. My wife then says she wants to see his cock and asks me if that's kool. As I'm nodding yes, our young black friend was pulling out an impressively thick fat cock. I realized my wife wanted to fuck this kid, and I couldn't wait to watch. So we got a sleazy room on 8 mile lol.... (always wanted to do this) and I watched my sexy wife get pounded by this young stranger. Will prolly do this again... she really enjoyed his cock so I gave him a few bucks.
Hot story

Back