WIFE PERFORMS FOR ME

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
My wife and I decided to attend a party with some people we met while on a vacation. We were surprised to see several black men there, all very big and muscular. They also seemed to be single. It soon became clear to us that this was a "special" party for married couples, especially the wives.

After a while this guy began talking to my wife. I couldn't hear what was being said, but my wife was flirting pretty good with him. The next thing I knew he walked her down one of the hallways. I was worried so I followed them. Peering around the cornerI saw the man standing against the wall and my wife slowly lowing herself in front of him.

It was so surreal seeing my wife, and the mom of our children, get down on her knees and take the stranger's cock into her mouth. As far as she'd already taken this, I still didn't believe she would go all the way. Now here she was with a complete stranger's cock in her mouth, a huge black cock at that, licking and sucking on it from one end to the other.

It drove me crazy watching my wife pleasure another man. I wanted to stop her drag her home. But I knew she'd never forgive me. She wanted to experience this first hand for some reason. The man put his hand on the back of my wife's head and began fucking her face. Then all of a sudden he let out a huge groan. Immediately I knew he was cumming.

He grunted and groaned more and more as he shot another and another load of his cum into my wife's mouth. To my surprise Andrea began to swallow it. Then she smiled as she licked her lips looking up at him. The man rubbed his cock on my wife's face a few times before putting it away and walked toward me, leaving my wife on her knees.

"Did you enjoy watching that?" she asked me.

Still kind of in shock, I replied that I sort of did.

Fantastic story of your wife performing for you. I think giving him head and swallowing is even more erotic then fucking. Great writing, i really enjoyed it. Is that a real picture? Maybe also have her write what she was thinking and feeling. I am sure the two of you have allot more to show and tell. The story did get me excited, I can't wait for more but have too. Again thank you for the share. You are a lucky man and I know she is getting lucky.

My wife and I decided to attend a party with some people we met while on a vacation. We were surprised to see several black men there, all very big and muscular. They also seemed to be single. It soon became clear to us that this was a "special" party for married couples, especially the wives.

After a while this guy began talking to my wife. I couldn't hear what was being said, but my wife was flirting pretty good with him. The next thing I knew he walked her down one of the hallways. I was worried so I followed them. Peering around the cornerI saw the man standing against the wall and my wife slowly lowing herself in front of him.

It was so surreal seeing my wife, and the mom of our children, get down on her knees and take the stranger's cock into her mouth. As far as she'd already taken this, I still didn't believe she would go all the way. Now here she was with a complete stranger's cock in her mouth, a huge black cock at that, licking and sucking on it from one end to the other.

It drove me crazy watching my wife pleasure another man. I wanted to stop her drag her home. But I knew she'd never forgive me. She wanted to experience this first hand for some reason. The man put his hand on the back of my wife's head and began fucking her face. Then all of a sudden he let out a huge groan. Immediately I knew he was cumming.

He grunted and groaned more and more as he shot another and another load of his cum into my wife's mouth. To my surprise Andrea began to swallow it. Then she smiled as she licked her lips looking up at him. The man rubbed his cock on my wife's face a few times before putting it away and walked toward me, leaving my wife on her knees.

View attachment 2452483
Wow, this would be a dream cum true.

View attachment 2452483
IS THE PIC OF YOUR WIFE?

Sounds like a great party to me, except for the picture you posted. It's one taken from the internet.

What do you have to say for yourself?
For general exposure on here, internet pics are safer. We'd never put my wife's photo here, but some folks expect a pic. That gets straightened out when and if there is someone we really want to know.

View attachment 2452483
I would

View attachment 2452483
You said she sucked a big black.dick for you DID THEY FUCK.

Back