Wife out of control

The wife can just want to be with her husband for the love, and the bull for sex.

But that has to be mutually agreeable. If not, its cheating and divorce is the only option.
For the women in the group I am in I would say that is the case. I am a hobby of sorts. I can't remember the last time any woman said anything significantly negative about her husband. I do know that one woman commented that she knew that her husband was screwing someone on the side and as long as he didn't make a big deal out of what she was doing with me and others in the group she wouldn't make an issue of his activities. I think there are likely a lot more "understandings" than most people realize. I can't recall anyone in recent memory that wanted out of her marriage. I think problems sometimes arise when one partner figures the other person is having more fun than they are. Maybe a little cynical but true. The real destroyer of relationships is when the participants start have different expectations about what then want out of the relationship.

Thanks for all the replies guys. I am sure Stacy still loves me but she also loves sex with hung black guys. We had a long talk about her jumping for Simon as soon as he calls and she has agreed not to do this any more but still wants to meet him alone at times so that is a bit of a compromise. As for her having sex with his mates she says Simon is just like me and likes to watch at times but has agreed that I come along when this happens. I told her I would feel better about it if Simon came to our house but he refuses to do this but if we were wanting fun in our house a few of his buddys would be willing. On that point one of his mates, Stacy has had sex with him before, came round last night and it was great. I was involved though out as we both had fun with her and I am now felling a lot better about the situation. It is a start and I am feeling more at ease about the whole thing.
Just from my experience, you have to be careful what you let happen. Granted, you won't have control over everything that happens, but maybe need to sit down with your wife and establish some boundaries. The danger with others involved is that they have seen your wife sneak around without you and are sure they can convince her to do it again. I, personally, got pretty excited when my wife would "jump" every time Deke would call and sometime our whole schedule would change as a result. There was also a certain excitement in those times when they would go out or meet together without me. However, I didn't like it if it started happening too often. Also like coming home and "catching" him with my wife. Just two cents from one who used to be in the same boat... Probably not that helpful for you, but I had some good memories come up while I was writing! LOL!

That's one of the risk of going into this lifestyle. Not every relationship survives this kind of lifestyle. That's why it am chatting with a new woman I mention what the results might be. I would say just sit her down and have a chat to see where this is going.

It can happen hun
It happened to me but I would never leave my hubby of 20 yrs.He encourages my relationships and supports me! I leave him at home sometimes and my lovers pimp me out to their friends and I have a black boyfriend of 2 years who has gotten me pregnant twice but I miscarried both, I love Darrian very much and my husband understands! I even have a few lovers outside of my marriage! If your wife is going to leave she will weather she goes black or not! But a hard black cock and a fine black man sure is nice :) Let her be black owned and enjoy her pleasure.

Long before I ever took a Black cock. A friend of mine told me the best thing about fucking Black guys is they make you fuck all their friends. All my hook ups are from internet and most have been couples. I havnt experienced this I get a little wet thinking about it
My lovers love to share my white pussy with their friends and Ive mrt some incredible lovers this way!

Yeah these are the kinds of stories that I don't like. She's supposed to love you simple as. Cucks have masochistic desires but it should be balanced in a caring relationship, not just treating you like crap. There are lots of people in the kink world and not all of them are caring or grown up. If you're truly fine with that then go ahead but if you bounce from meaningless relationship to the next then something is wrong.
Well put, we respect each others wishes and we have so much fun!

The problem is most of the time she is just herself but whenever he phones she is off to his without even saying is it OK. Another problem is although I am still sometimes involved when she goes to his without me it is still a HUGE turn on knowing she is being well used.
My husband enjoys seeing me go home with my lovers, it excites him

When my wife first started fucking black guys she went a little crazy too. She had been fucking other guys for a couple of years, both in front of me and alone. I encouraged her to try black cock. She loved it.

Her first black guy rocked her world in bed. I was there watching and it was incredible. She came harder and more times than ever before. She could hardly wait to try other black cocks.

For the next year, my wife fucked every decent looking black guy she met. She fucked black guys she met while running errands during the day. She started fucking the single black guys at our swing club. I was beginning to wonder if she was ever going to fuck any white guys again.

After about a year, she got back to fucking white guys. I have some buddies who were happy about that. She still fucks black guys she likes. She had a couple of black guys share her with their friends.

So many irresponsible whores with no heart and the giddy dicks or cucks who support them. Stacy needs a bitchslap and you need to grow a back bone. She smacks of selfishness and just because all her partners are attracted to a selfish whore, just because there is consensus to the insanity does not make it alright. Addicts, ethicless retards, and many with repressed sexual desires who need it coming out in bizarre ways. She's treating you like you are worthless and that's not ok. That pang of insecurity you feel should be an inferno of anger that she takes you that much for granted.

What's all this bullshit about 'love' when people mean lust, I do not think you realise just how different those words actually are. The past few pages made me cringe and feel disgusted.

So many irresponsible whores with no heart and the giddy dicks or cucks who support them. Stacy needs a bitchslap and you need to grow a back bone. She smacks of selfishness and just because all her partners are attracted to a selfish whore, just because there is consensus to the insanity does not make it alright. Addicts, ethicless retards, and many with repressed sexual desires who need it coming out in bizarre ways. She's treating you like you are worthless and that's not ok. That pang of insecurity you feel should be an inferno of anger that she takes you that much for granted.

What's all this bullshit about 'love' when people mean lust, I do not think you realise just how different those words actually are. The past few pages made me cringe and feel disgusted.
I thought I was the only one thinking the same thing

That is what has happened here. Stacy's firsts guy pestered her to have sex with his mate. She gave in and that guy was Simon who is now you could say her lover. He introduced her to other guys and it just went out of control as far as I was concerned.

SHE is in control. NOBODY can get in that pussy without her allowing it. If she is allowing it, you have an issue to discuss.

As I mentioned in an earlier post things don't look so good for your relationship. This thread started back in the middle of February and there doesn't appear to be any agreement between the two of you. It is fair to assume that isn't going to happen. Your choices are really quite simple. Stay in the relationship and learn to be a major cuckold, or get a good lawyer and get out of the relationship. I would get out, but then I have never been the door mat type.

I thought I was the only one thinking the same thing

I'm sure there's plenty just seemed the thread did need a more ruthless voice to chime in. I get that being bad is kinky but when totally out of balance it just makes my ******* boil with righteousness. There's an enormous difference between toying with someone who has high self esteem who won't be crippled by it and just being a bitch to someone not all there.

I admittedly don't know the ins and outs of the cuckold part but this doesn't sound healthy. Stephan and I love each other and respect each other, we just enjoy sex with others.

Your worth more than this

Stacy's lover Simon talked her into having sex with one of his mates about a month ago. She has since fucked with him again and another two guys he introduced to her, not all at the same time. Trouble is at times I wish I never got her into this lifestyle but other times I get a huge turn on out of the fact that she has become a slut for black cock. I am beginning to get left at home more often and she is started to take time off work to meet guys. Have tried to talk to her but it is falling on deaf ears. She said it could all end at any time so she is going to have fun while it last whether I like it or not.

that doesn't sound very fair to you. but she's an individual who's free to make her own choices. you're going to have to accept them, i guess.

My wife Phyliss asked me to answer this question. When I first hooked her up with a black guy on her 50th birthday, it was for her pleasure because I knew I wasn't satisfying her sexually. I wanted her to have the best sex she could have as often as she wanted it. I wouldn't say she went wild but she did fuck a lot of black guys. I was pretty much cut off from her pussy but I kinda expected that after I saw her fuck her first black cock. I knew I couldn't compete so I encouraged her. Finally she met a black guy that wanted her to move in with him, to be his woman. She did and she said a day never went by that she didn't have at least 1 black cock pound her pussy or ass. Finally after 29 months the guy found him a new younger woman and she moved back home. I still loved her as much as I did when she left and took her back readily. Guys you just have to be careful what you wish for. If you don't have a strong marriage and communicate very well then you are headed for a divorce. Sorry this went so long but there is so much more you need to hear .
rock

Back