Wife or girlfriend stories.

My wife got interested because her friend talked to her about her black boyfriends big dick.

She (30 at the time) then got off with an older 50+ black man in a pub and they swapped numbers.

She went to his house alone one day with my blessing - it was her day off and he was unemployed at the time.

When she got back she said he was very very well hung and had fucked her very hard right from the start.

At one point he told her to get on the bed on all fours and said he was going to fuck her very hard and make her come from his dick - he pumped her hard from behind and she came.

When she got home she was a bit embarrassed and teary about it and didn't want to tell that much - I later discovered she had sent him a text that evening saying 'Thank you' and that she had 'had a really nice time' with him.

We managed to chat about it and decided to go down the cuck route otherwise she agreed she would have just ended up getting fucked on her own by black men.

My wife got interested because her friend talked to her about her black boyfriends big dick.

She (30 at the time) then got off with an older 50+ black man in a pub and they swapped numbers.

She went to his house alone one day with my blessing - it was her day off and he was unemployed at the time.

When she got back she said he was very very well hung and had fucked her very hard right from the start.

At one point he told her to get on the bed on all fours and said he was going to fuck her very hard and make her come from his dick - he pumped her hard from behind and she came.

When she got home she was a bit embarrassed and teary about it and didn't want to tell that much - I later discovered she had sent him a text that evening saying 'Thank you' and that she had 'had a really nice time' with him.

We managed to chat about it and decided to go down the cuck route otherwise she agreed she would have just ended up getting fucked on her own by black men.
This is great! Any other stories about her adventures with bbc?

One of our neighbours has sex with her regularly now he is from Uganda and lives about 10 mins walk away he visits about once a week or she goes to see him sometimes - been seeing him for about a year or so.
Do you watch or join in?

Does anyone else like their wife or girlfriend to tell them about times she's fucked other men?

It turns me on so much. The more detail the better. She's told me about the black men she's fucked and it turns me on so much.
I always enjoyed hearing about my wife’s old sex partners. She soon realized it got me hot and increased sharing details.
It eventually led to me bringing up the idea of her fucking other guys.

We don't meet with " BULLS ". BULLS are farm animals. We meet gentlemen.
Lol. Thanks for that. I mean it’s not like ‘bull’ has ever been used to reference black gentlemen in reference to sexual partners. Has it?

And what kind of situation are you usually in. With your black gentleman or with a group of black gentlemen?

Yeah so the one time i knew something was up she was being shy on her phone. Etc and freaking out but i finally got her to confess and she is like i need it sooooo bad. So she left and didn't even have time for something sexy. She came back and she's like it's waiting for you now i was surprised and totally going crazy could only last a few mins doing this. Then we really didn't talk about it much at all. I happened to stop by when i was out running errands and i saw her leaving sorta dressed up amd she was wearing her heels. She was soooo surprised and all i said is are you going to have fun and she said yeahhhh and i probably won't be back for awhile. I can only imagine the things she was doing. Be crazy to have her chim in and tell the story

Back