*******, wife next room!

So my wife and I went to watch the Wilder vs Fury fight at her bull Devon's house. After the fight Devon told me he was taking my wife to his bedroom. It caught me off guard because some of his friends were still at his house. It was a new experience to be around a some guys you really do not know that well and hear your wife getting fucked. Since his master bedroom was on the first floor so we could hear everything. The sounds of his hand slapping her ass, moaning and screams as she came. The other guys smiled when we heard her say " Yes Daddy this is your pussy give me that big black dick, I want to feel you cum deep inside me." I think my wife was getting off knowing that 5 of Devon's friend were able to hear her having sex. I was able to get in a take a few pics. But it was hot seeing her come out of his room with a huge grin on her face all sweaty with sex hair. She did not put her bra on after Devon was finished with her. Her rock hard nipple were poking through her thin top. Hot night.20200223_190542.jpg20200223_190459.jpg20200223_190339.jpg20200223_190250.jpg20200223_190207.jpgScreenshot_20200223-183617_Keepsafe.jpg

So my wife and I went to watch the Wilder vs Fury fight at her bull Devon's house. After the fight Devon told me he was taking my wife to his bedroom. It caught me off guard because some of his friends were still at his house. It was a new experience to be around a some guys you really do not know that well and hear your wife getting fucked. Since his master bedroom was on the first floor so we could hear everything. The sounds of his hand slapping her ass, moaning and screams as she came. The other guys smiled when we heard her say " Yes Daddy this is your pussy give me that big black dick, I want to feel you cum deep inside me." I think my wife was getting off knowing that 5 of Devon's friend were able to hear her having sex. I was able to get in a take a few pics. But it was hot seeing her come out of his room with a huge grin on her face all sweaty with sex hair. She did not put her bra on after Devon was finished with her. Her rock hard nipple were poking through her thin top. Hot night.View attachment 3174240View attachment 3174242View attachment 3174243View attachment 3174245View attachment 3174246View attachment 3174249
Love that firm grip on her white tits...sign of some intense BBC fucking! Great pics.

So my wife and I went to watch the Wilder vs Fury fight at her bull Devon's house. After the fight Devon told me he was taking my wife to his bedroom. It caught me off guard because some of his friends were still at his house. It was a new experience to be around a some guys you really do not know that well and hear your wife getting fucked. Since his master bedroom was on the first floor so we could hear everything. The sounds of his hand slapping her ass, moaning and screams as she came. The other guys smiled when we heard her say " Yes Daddy this is your pussy give me that big black dick, I want to feel you cum deep inside me." I think my wife was getting off knowing that 5 of Devon's friend were able to hear her having sex. I was able to get in a take a few pics. But it was hot seeing her come out of his room with a huge grin on her face all sweaty with sex hair. She did not put her bra on after Devon was finished with her. Her rock hard nipple were poking through her thin top. Hot night.View attachment 3174240View attachment 3174242View attachment 3174243View attachment 3174245View attachment 3174246View attachment 3174249
Am surprised his friends didn't join in 😆

Damn she got that kind of ass that you can't help but pound doggystyle! I would even get the baby oil and have a party behind that ass!

Attachments

• doggie clip 1.mp4
    5 MB
Back