Wife needs some encouragement

Marriedcouple40

Couple
Real Person
Looking for some polite encouragement for my wife to read at a later time hopefully this weekend. I tell my wife all the time I love her extra curves and so will the right guy that we find but she doesn't believe me.. she says that others won't want to see it lol. I know this is a self-conscious thing for her so please tell me what you guys think!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0089.PNG
    IMG_0089.PNG
    4.9 MB · Views: 464
Looking for some polite encouragement for my wife to read at a later time hopefully this weekend. I tell my wife all the time I love her extra curves and so will the right guy that we find but she doesn't believe me.. she says that others won't want to see it lol. I know this is a self-conscious thing for her so please tell me what you guys think!!!
Tell your wife she's very lovely. Curvy and a whole lotta ass. Congratulations!

she looks great a sexy curvy milf just like my Mandy

Love to cross paths with her in public

She will look AWESOME bent over naked but wearing those boots with a BBC buried deep in her pussy and her eyes doing all they can to lock onto yours but not being able to control her facial expressions as she moans with a sexual pleasure never experienced before! You also will see a very new and deliciously erotic and intoxicating beauty in her as she takes a BBC that will from that moment become so overpoweringly addictive, you will love her more than you ever imagined!

Many women are overly self-conscious in my opinion. There are many of us who prefer a curvy full figure woman as opposed to a pretzel thin stick figure one. She can get whatever cock she wanted if you ask me

Lovely figure😊

Back