Wife needs some confidence.

Bravo1377

Couple
So my wife is very excited to get in to the lifestyle but she's a little insecure about it. She is very sexy and young but she feels like black men wouldn't find her very attractive so it kinda messes with her confidence a bit. Look at pictures of my wife if you would and tell me all the nasty things you would want to do to her so I can show her that she's a queen that black men would love to have so she can start working on pleasing those cocks.

Attachments

• part0(19).jpg
    part0(19).jpg
    356.8 KB · Views: 385
  • 20200830_004956.jpg
    20200830_004956.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 711
  • 20171013_183242.jpg
    20171013_183242.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 770
  • 20161030_003642_1477802226316.jpg
    20161030_003642_1477802226316.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 731
  • 20161210_170206.jpg
    20161210_170206.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 532
So my wife is very excited to get in to the lifestyle but she's a little insecure about it. She is very sexy and young but she feels like black men wouldn't find her very attractive so it kinda messes with her confidence a bit. Look at pictures of my wife if you would and tell me all the nasty things you would want to do to her so I can show her that she's a queen that black men would love to have so she can start working on pleasing those cocks.
She's fucking hot!! 🔥

I will if given the opportunity, lick 👅 and suck clit and ass all night until she has multiple orgasms! Oil her body with an amazing massage while inserting my massive 9’ thick cock in her now wet pussy! Long hard strokes until she cums all over my cock and I then will shoot an enormous load in her mouth and all over her face and tits!
I’m not exaggerating, it can can happen Just Like That!!!

I will if given the opportunity, lick 👅 and suck clit and ass all night until she has multiple orgasms! Oil her body with an amazing massage while inserting my massive 9’ thick cock in her now wet pussy! Long hard strokes until she cums all over my cock and I then will shoot an enormous load in her mouth and all over her face and tits!
Well, there it is! Come and get it babe.

Do you live in FL?

Does your wife get attention from other men outside of you? Looking at her pictures I am sure men of all color flirt with her. Why do you have a single male profile and not a couples profile and if you are married does she even know about this profile? If she is real I can assure you if she wants to fuck a Black man she will do it and don’t need us to convince her.

Does your wife get attention from other men outside of you? Looking at her pictures I am sure men of all color flirt with her. Why do you have a single male profile and not a couples profile and if you are married does she even know about this profile? If she is real I can assure you if she wants to fuck a Black man she will do it and don’t need us to convince her.
Yes she does. I initially made this account for me some time ago but I can't change my profile status without an admin which I messaged yesterday.

If everything is true - and especially if you get verified as a couple - you will have more requests than you can handle, especially with the number of Florida bulls in here.

Also I want to thank every one who has posted and really inflated my wifes confidence. She has only been with me for almost a decade so this change really made her excited but nervous at the same time. Taking the photos and knowing that everyone has seen her sexy photos has brought out a more confident and sexy side of her that wasn't there before. We're getting ready to take some photos but she wanted me to post this for all of you who have been so supportive.

Attachments

• Resized_Resized_20200903_074917.jpeg
    Resized_Resized_20200903_074917.jpeg
    68.5 KB · Views: 399
  • Resized_Resized_20200903_074756.jpeg
    Resized_Resized_20200903_074756.jpeg
    75.1 KB · Views: 348
  • Resized_Resized_20200903_074915.jpeg
    Resized_Resized_20200903_074915.jpeg
    63.2 KB · Views: 325
Good. We're both very excited.
I somewhat buried the lede originally...she's as hot as all outside. She could certainly get it all, with bonuses - and there are bonuses. May I ask what part of Florida you all are from (you don't have to give a city: north/central/south will do)?

Also I want to thank every one who has posted and really inflated my wifes confidence. She has only been with me for almost a decade so this change really made her excited but nervous at the same time. Taking the photos and knowing that everyone has seen her sexy photos has brought out a more confident and sexy side of her that wasn't there before. We're getting ready to take some photos but she wanted me to post this for all of you who have been so supportive.
And rest assured, it won't only be her photos that get resized.

Isn't it YOUR JOB as her husband and best friend to make your wife feel confident and sexy??? 🤔
If she's relying on opinions of strange men, something is inherently WRONG with that. 🤨

Also, Nice ass.

Really dude,
You could have just said, "hey check out my wife"
The whole confidence shpiel is played out 🙄
Fishing for likes from strangers online is a sign of self esteem issues.

Back