Wife needs encouragement

Mywifefan

Couple
Hi everyone. My wife and I have really gotten into the QoS fantasy. She’s even gone out with her tattoo and anklet a couple times, but isn’t sure she’s ready to get verified here. We’re near Milwaukee, and looking for a safe first meetup so she can get to know some guys in the area. Are you interested in helping her fantasy become a reality? Tributes welcome!14C670E7-0AC8-490A-A6A9-8167632A216C.jpeg

Hi everyone. My wife and I have really gotten into the QoS fantasy. She’s even gone out with her tattoo and anklet a couple times, but isn’t sure she’s ready to get verified here. We’re near Milwaukee, and looking for a safe first meetup so she can get to know some guys in the area. Are you interested in helping her fantasy become a reality? Tributes welcome!View attachment 4301783
What a hottie

All I can say is do your homework as a couple. Set your criteria’s on what you looking for in a regular. Select 3-5 finalist. Don’t just settle on dick size. Make sure a dude can stimulate you mentally and physically to. If you want LTR look at intelligence, hygiene, health, etc.
Thank you!

Hi everyone. My wife and I have really gotten into the QoS fantasy. She’s even gone out with her tattoo and anklet a couple times, but isn’t sure she’s ready to get verified here. We’re near Milwaukee, and looking for a safe first meetup so she can get to know some guys in the area. Are you interested in helping her fantasy become a reality? Tributes welcome!View attachment 4301783
Recommend going ahead on verification .... irrespective of whether she is meeting someone or not. Its better for everyone, and the very process of verifying is titillating...play woth it.....get creative on the verify, do some modeling with her.....but it opens up a few more doors on the site to see real stuff and avoid some of the fakes.....which can be a bit creepy.

Lucky cuck.

Thank you!
All I can say is do your homework as a couple. Set your criteria’s on what you looking for in a regular. Select 3-5 finalist. Don’t just settle on dick size. Make sure a dude can stimulate you mentally and physically to. If you want LTR look at intelligence, hygiene, health, etc.
And reliability, a lot of guys are very unreliable.....

Hi hottie., a queen like you would make a lot of bulls happy :blackheart:.
Make your hubby proud and show him how you can take a huge black cock.
I’m sure that he wants to see you screaming in pleasure while been pounded deep and hard 😘

Back