Wife looking for BBC in Denver area

naughtykitty

Couple
From
CO, US
I'm happily married, but looking for a stud with a big dick to have sex with in front of my husband or to join us for a threesome.

We have been monogamous for 15 years, so are both clean and STD free.

You should have at least a 9 inch cock. No smokers.

We recently tried to meet someone, but they didn't show. I was really disappointed and now want it more than ever.

I'd want to establish some trust before we meet with chat and video calls.

I'm happily married, but looking for a stud with a big dick to have sex with in front of my husband or to join us for a threesome.

We recently tried to meet someone, but they didn't show. I was really disappointed and now want it more than ever.

a wife that hadnt had a new cock up inside her treasure for long time will b a rewarding fuck for her and her new guy. IMHO

Will be there last weekend of Sept. Let's stay in touch

Very interested

I sent u message

If anyone here goes to the Scarlet Ranch hit me up. We're not really meeting guys from on-line anymore, but if you go to the Ranch and would like to arrange to meet us there some time, let me know.

Back