Wife Just Left For First Date

Aftet four months of arousing her interest in returning to black cock, I celebrate mu success just now! We are a couple in our sixties, fit, healthy and normal. We have been married five years and long before I met her, she had a long term relationship with a black man for a year and half. My wife is extremely good looking for her age, and while on vacation a few months ago, we swapped fantasy. Mine was to see her blacked. Hers, was to have two men at once. Perfect! It took a while to make this day happen as she resisted reliving the wonderful times she had with her black cock many years ago. Society does this to women who are brainwashed into conformity. I wrote my lovely wife a very wonderful letter describing why I wanted her black. That convinced her that I would have no issues, as I want to be cuckolded. So, two weeks ago I found a perfect man for her on AFF. At first she resisted again, said she would never do it, and I thought it was over. Then, out of the blue, she came to me with the most passionate kiss ever, and announced that she contacted this bull and were going to meet him this afternoon. I helped dress her (hot) and she said a few minutes ago, "I may be gone for quite a while!" I said fine. I am now experience that wonderful angst with a hard on! While I hope she gets his black cock today, it will likely take another date or two!

She came back from her first date after about three hours. Her bull was older as we are and showed a lot of class by dressing nice and having a long conversation over coffee. She came home soo excited, hot, wet, and reinvigorated! We had sex for two hours upon her return. Her next dat is Wednesday, and she will likely start fucking him then and I cannot wait to hear how that goes! It took four months, but the key for me was finding the perfect bull for her and now she is greatful abd my rewards are just around the corner!

She came back from her first date after about three hours. Her bull was older as we are and showed a lot of class by dressing nice and having a long conversation over coffee. She came home soo excited, hot, wet, and reinvigorated! We had sex for two hours upon her return. Her next dat is Wednesday, and she will likely start fucking him then and I cannot wait to hear how that goes! It took four months, but the key for me was finding the perfect bull for her and now she is greatful abd my rewards are just around the corner!
Congratulations to you and your wife!

I'm jealous I so wanted something like this for my wife but the last BBC seemed to turn her off and she now says she has no interest

I went through several profiles at AFF searching for exactly what she wanted. It took a while. What .I got for her was an exact match. . Six foot, 190 pounds, professional man, local, highly educated, single, travels some, flexible schedule, handsome. She loves his looks. They have just completed their third date. Each time it has gotten more sexual. Last night, it was everything but sex with the promise next time it will be whatee all want. We are in our sixties and all of us are so excited. She wanted a long term friend and to give him benefits. I get to hear how it goes and will get to watch. He gas a big cock, and she has a remarkably wet pussy for her age as we keep in shape. One she saw the profile that was an exact match, she immediately contacted him. Of course we had talked about it for four months, and boy was lip surprised at her enthusiasm! I get hard just hearing how try have fooled around but cannot wait for him to put his cock into her. It should be very soon! What is good is they are taking their time to build a friendship tagging will last ABC .Iwill get to be ducked for a very long time! Perfect!

I went through several profiles at AFF searching for exactly what she wanted. It took a while. What .I got for her was an exact match. . Six foot, 190 pounds, professional man, local, highly educated, single, travels some, flexible schedule, handsome. She loves his looks. They have just completed their third date. Each time it has gotten more sexual. Last night, it was everything but sex with the promise next time it will be whatee all want. We are in our sixties and all of us are so excited. She wanted a long term friend and to give him benefits. I get to hear how it goes and will get to watch. He gas a big cock, and she has a remarkably wet pussy for her age as we keep in shape. One she saw the profile that was an exact match, she immediately contacted him. Of course we had talked about it for four months, and boy was lip surprised at her enthusiasm! I get hard just hearing how try have fooled around but cannot wait for him to put his cock into her. It should be very soon! What is good is they are taking their time to build a friendship tagging will last ABC .Iwill get to be ducked for a very long time! Perfect!
You should proofread and fix that post, your enthusiasm is so cute but the typos really detract. Congratulations and best wishes to you, your wife and her new boyfriend!

Arrrggggghhhh. The dreaded spelling police.

Easy Syscom - I'm not playing spelling police. It was a supportive, polite and pleasant request.

it's just that I had a few spots where I just couldn't understand wtf was being said. If you understood, maybe you can help me - what does 'tagging will last ABC' mean?

Last edited:
So, in order to foster long term relationship with this professional, tall, very good looking 60 something black man, I secretly have contacted I'm briefin hm on her desires, preferences, and intelligence report on how to get her to bed. This has been enormously useful. She has had three dates, with each progressing with kissing, petting, and touching. She needed to not feel like a ****** and wanted her bull to realize that she was a "classy" lady. This was the only way I could get her to do this while preserving her self respect. I informed the bull that three dates would be necessary with each progressing sexually. This has worked like a charm and they will be fucking on their next date. Unfortunately, she does not want me to be there the first few times so I will take a pass. However, the bull and .I agreed after a few times alone, he would insist on having me watch. I help him, he helps me!
I would advise all men to exercise patience, use psychology, and work with a bull that is willing to invest some time in exchange for exclusivity regarding other bulls. In case you were wondering if I was worried she would fall in love or
Cut me off. .The answer is no. May sound terrible to say, but she and the bull knows if she cuts me off, I could tell her friends and relatives. That means this is our "dirty little secret". Where it's a win- win- win for al, three of us senior citizens that still pack a dynamite sexual urge in our sixties. Sometime, .I will post pics.

Back