Wife is reluctant

Advice is free so I'll give you my personal reflection on your request. Swingers for more than a few years so i tell you your wife's fear is a very real one. Before you take the plunge be sure your relationship is a healthy one. By that i mean talk things out completely first. Don't push her or let her push you into something either one of you are unsure about. There are guys out there who will try to turn her head, it's a male thing. The reality is they may not even want her just get off taking her away from you. I've seen a wife leave her husband thinking she's in love and end up alone. One guy who fell for a woman and he'd convinced himself she loved him but he was wrong. I let my guy make the play dates almost entirely until i knew the other man or men well enough. Everybody flirts but I'm sure your wife knows when it's more than a flirt. Long phone calls give those guys a window of opportunity so in most cases they were speaking to my guy. The other thing is obvious let her know you love her every day. If your thing is strong you should be just fine. She should step away from any extra male trying to urge her in any way to cheat or see him without you being there. I must warn you that now and then some ******* will try a move right in front of you so keep your eyes and ears open. It's one of those things you can't always control until it occurs.

Wife is not sure about the final step. As she is afraid of getting attached to her big black bull. And the consequences.
Any advice for us? Thanyou h

Wife is not sure about the final step. As she is afraid of getting attached to her big black bull. And the consequences.
Any advice for us? Thanks
You have reluctance, then don't. You can not take back that step.

Advice is free so I'll give you my personal reflection on your request. Swingers for more than a few years so i tell you your wife's fear is a very real one. Before you take the plunge be sure your relationship is a healthy one. By that i mean talk things out completely first. Don't push her or let her push you into something either one of you are unsure about. There are guys out there who will try to turn her head, it's a male thing. The reality is they may not even want her just get off taking her away from you. I've seen a wife leave her husband thinking she's in love and end up alone. One guy who fell for a woman and he'd convinced himself she loved him but he was wrong. I let my guy make the play dates almost entirely until i knew the other man or men well enough. Everybody flirts but I'm sure your wife knows when it's more than a flirt. Long phone calls give those guys a window of opportunity so in most cases they were speaking to my guy. The other thing is obvious let her know you love her every day. If your thing is strong you should be just fine. She should step away from any extra male trying to urge her in any way to cheat or see him without you being there. I must warn you that now and then some ******* will try a move right in front of you so keep your eyes and ears open. It's one of those things you can't always control until it occurs.
Great sound advice. I've been wanting my wife to go black for some time now, but she's resistant.

Probably the best option would be to go on a vacation where she can hookup with a local who she'll never see again. When it comes to the Chicago area if she's reluctant because she's afraid of catching feelings but she still wants to try it then it's best to connect with another couple in the area who can recommend an experienced play partner who's totally ok with you watching or participating and won't try to seduce her or steal her away from you. Not to mention you'd control ALL communication with him and when you meet for the first time over drinks or dinner do not plan on playing immediately, just a simple meet and greet will suffice to see if there's mutual interest and chemistry. Yet, if she's still worried about that scenario then she isn't ready for this lifestyle. You're better off keeping it as a fantasy.

Any advice for us? Thanks
attached??? that is not good situation to get into at all.

I imagine that you two must have unbreakable love and marraige before this kind of endeavor. This should be strict sexual only, not emotion

Agreed. Just to pleasure her. That’s what I’m trying to explain to her
Before we did anything we found a sex counselor. With her guidance we take things one step at a time. The one emphasize she made is that our marriage need to be SOLID bond. Committed to each other.

She was very clear about this dynamic and we had to resolve all of our issues, hold no grudges, truly forgive each other for anything and everything. We had to work on our relationship first and fall in love all over again before she told us we could take the next step. Baby steps. This took years and he is in control all ways. If he does not allow I will not do any thing. And we still see our sex counselor whether we play or not. And we will take nothing to the next level without her directive.

I suggest find a sex counselor (a GOOD ONE, look at reviews)

Back