Wife going out of town

My wife is going out of town for a conference soon for a week. I've already told her I fantasize about her getting fucked in her hotel every night. She actually has to share a fucking room (lame) with some girl she's never met. My wife is shy but attractive. My hope is that this other white girl is an outgoing BBC slut and they can go out and meet some guys (pref. black) to bring back to hotel. I told my wife I picture them doggystyle on their beds being gangbanged by 4 black guys each. Every night. I want her to come back home fucking stretched out. She gets turned on by all this but again is way too reserved to be proactive about it. Hopefully the other girl is a BBC slut who will show her the path toward deep orgasms.

My wife is going out of town for a conference soon for a week. I've already told her I fantasize about her getting fucked in her hotel every night. She actually has to share a fucking room (lame) with some girl she's never met. My wife is shy but attractive. My hope is that this other white girl is an outgoing BBC slut and they can go out and meet some guys (pref. black) to bring back to hotel. I told my wife I picture them doggystyle on their beds being gangbanged by 4 black guys each. Every night. I want her to come back home fucking stretched out. She gets turned on by all this but again is way too reserved to be proactive about it. Hopefully the other girl is a BBC slut who will show her the path toward deep orgasms.
Does she fuck or play with her coworkers?

Does she fuck or play with her coworkers?

No, she's 40 and I was her first and only. I think it's going to be mostly women there that she doesn't really know.

She could easily meet someone that night and bring him to her room but this other girl could be a wet blanket. We know nothing about her. She can also play with her if she wants. She's got a bit of bi tendencies. That could be hot knowing they share a shower in the morning and eat each other out every night.

Where is she headed?

Enjoy your weekend of fantasies. I suppose you could encourage your wife to call you up with fictionalized "updates" to turn you on. Maybe turning this into a little game between the two of you would encourage her imagination to run wild. She might start to enjoy teasing you and become a bit turned on by the idea herself.

It's not impossible this girl could be a little wild and maybe encourage your wife to go out drinking and so on. That she's a raging BBC slut and would immediately let your wife in on this is . . . a stretch. But what the heck? Sharing your wild imagination with your wife might plant little seeds that one day will grow into something. I guess you can hope she has a lot of out of town conferences in her future at least.

Of course it'd be a shame if she wound up enjoying a weekend adulterous fling with some white dude ;/

If there comin to my town i got u ;)

Enjoy your weekend of fantasies. I suppose you could encourage your wife to call you up with fictionalized "updates" to turn you on. Maybe turning this into a little game between the two of you would encourage her imagination to run wild. She might start to enjoy teasing you and become a bit turned on by the idea herself.

It's not impossible this girl could be a little wild and maybe encourage your wife to go out drinking and so on. That she's a raging BBC slut and would immediately let your wife in on this is . . . a stretch. But what the heck? Sharing your wild imagination with your wife might plant little seeds that one day will grow into something. I guess you can hope she has a lot of out of town conferences in her future at least.

Of course it'd be a shame if she wound up enjoying a weekend adulterous fling with some white dude ;/
I agree, play with it, have fun and see where it goes. When my wife goes on similar trips and can't play because of the situation, or its not that type of trip, she'll do things like: before heading out, she'll text me a photo of her wedding ring, placed in a fresh condom wrapper and back slipped into her purse for safe keeping, just incase :) I get that pic, and can wank throughout the night at the thought of her our without her ring on and did the condom get used or not... especially if she doesn't respond to my text messages, unless I send her one of my spent cum, and even then she'll only send me back a winking and kissing emojis.

What are the odds this other girl would happen to be an outgoing BBC slut? AND she's willing to reveal all of her dirty secrets to your wife, whom she doesn't know?

so you think your shy faithful unto you will turn into a fucking slut just like that.
just enjoy your fantasy because I don't think you stand pig in hells chance of anything happen.
then again I might be completely wrong.

I thoroughly enjoy this response. Totally on point!

Back