Wife for hung BBC!

Hello!!! We are a couple based on south FL looking for a Hung BBC. We have some experience dating black men. We are looking right now for someone for regular dating. Looking for a BBC older than 30 and younger than 45, local or able to travel regularly, with at least 8 inches and muscular body. Only serious inquiries please!! View attachment 863175 View attachment 863176
Hey there I'm Paul 36 5'10 180 lbs nicely Hung 9" and thick I have some Experience in the Lifestyle with Cpls. I really like your pics very sexy and very interested in meeting u Guy's and very open to Dating on a regular. I live in central Palm Beach county ,have many pics to share and could be reached on Kik/Email/Wassapp/or call/Text

Hey there I'm Paul 36 5'10 180 lbs nicely Hung 9" and thick I have some Experience in the Lifestyle with Cpls. I really like your pics very sexy and very interested in meeting u Guy's and very open to Dating on a regular. I live in central Palm Beach county ,have many pics to share and could be reached on Kik/Email/Wassapp/or call/Text
My contacts 561-248-1006 Email Paul12t@aol.com Kik paul12t looking forward to hearing from u guys.

Workinwesttx

Male
Gold Member
Hello!!! We are a couple based on south FL looking for a Hung BBC. We have some experience dating black men. We are looking right now for someone for regular dating. Looking for a BBC older than 30 and younger than 45, local or able to travel regularly, with at least 8 inches and muscular body. Only serious inquiries please!! View attachment 863175 View attachment 863176
That is a very beautiful ass you have there baby. I wish I was close to you.

4POWER

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Willing to travel and soon will be moving to FL! Pm me please or email