Wife for hung BBC!

sexy4blacks

Couple
From
Panama
Hello!!! We are a couple based on south FL looking for a Hung BBC. We have some experience dating black men. We are looking right now for someone for regular dating. Looking for a BBC older than 30 and younger than 45, local or able to travel regularly, with at least 8 inches and muscular body. Only serious inquiries please!!

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 175
Hello!!! We are a couple based on south FL looking for a Hung BBC. We have some experience dating black men. We are looking right now for someone for regular dating. Looking for a BBC older than 30 and younger than 45, local or able to travel regularly, with at least 8 inches and muscular body. Only serious inquiries please!!View attachment 863175 View attachment 863176
Hey there I'm Paul 36 5'10 180 lbs nicely Hung 9" and thick I have some Experience in the Lifestyle with Cpls. I really like your pics very sexy and very interested in meeting u Guy's and very open to Dating on a regular. I live in central Palm Beach county ,have many pics to share and could be reached on Kik/Email/Wassapp/or call/Text

Hey there I'm Paul 36 5'10 180 lbs nicely Hung 9" and thick I have some Experience in the Lifestyle with Cpls. I really like your pics very sexy and very interested in meeting u Guy's and very open to Dating on a regular. I live in central Palm Beach county ,have many pics to share and could be reached on Kik/Email/Wassapp/or call/Text
My contacts 561-248-1006 Email Paul12t@aol.com Kik paul12t looking forward to hearing from u guys.

Hello!!! We are a couple based on south FL looking for a Hung BBC. We have some experience dating black men. We are looking right now for someone for regular dating. Looking for a BBC older than 30 and younger than 45, local or able to travel regularly, with at least 8 inches and muscular body. Only serious inquiries please!!View attachment 863175 View attachment 863176
That is a very beautiful ass you have there baby. I wish I was close to you.

Willing to travel and soon will be moving to FL! Pm me please or email

Welcome to our community! You guys should verify yourselve if you get a chance it helps out a lot. Buy the way You have a YUMMY ass and legs sweetie ;)

Back