Wife fertile ..

My wife stopped to take the pill after our bull asked her to breed her. We discussed about it for a very long time considering pros and cons. We then discussed it with him to agree few terms and eventually we accepted and she stopped the pill. We then prepared everything in every possible detail and then when they tried the first time, we then had one of the most beautiful experiences of our life. It was so powerful and romantic. I hugged and kissed my wife all time while he was penetrating her. So beautiful

I told my husband that my boyfriend D wanted me to have his baby.We discussed it and my hubby said it was up to me so of course I went to my bf and said yes,lets do it!!!He wanted to make sure he knocked me up so he told me to spend his vacation with him and he would nail me night and day till he put his baby in my belly!I told my husband what D wanted and my hubby said ok and took me to him.After two days of hard core fucking I knew I was already pregnant with his black baby,but I stayed the rest of the week because D was really workin my pussy like a champion and I wanted it to go on and on!Every time he would explode inside me I loved it!!!We fucked morning,noon and night for the entire week and sure enough he put his baby in me!It was’nt long and my belly started to grow and by my 7th month I was huge and D was still fucking me every chance he got.Then I started having alot of pain and spotting and I went to the dr.and he said I was loosing our baby.They had to do a DNC and removed our baby stillborn ☹️ It was very traumatic.We soon after tried again and he got me pregnant a second time and again I lost it,it was then that my doctor told me I was too old to keep trying.Me and D still fuck all the time but I cant have his baby ☹️

I told my husband that my boyfriend D wanted me to have his baby.We discussed it and my hubby said it was up to me so of course I went to my bf and said yes,lets do it!!!He wanted to make sure he knocked me up so he told me to spend his vacation with him and he would nail me night and day till he put his baby in my belly!I told my husband what D wanted and my hubby said ok and took me to him.After two days of hard core fucking I knew I was already pregnant with his black baby,but I stayed the rest of the week because D was really workin my pussy like a champion and I wanted it to go on and on!Every time he would explode inside me I loved it!!!We fucked morning,noon and night for the entire week and sure enough he put his baby in me!It was’nt long and my belly started to grow and by my 7th month I was huge and D was still fucking me every chance he got.Then I started having alot of pain and spotting and I went to the dr.and he said I was loosing our baby.They had to do a DNC and removed our baby stillborn ☹️ It was very traumatic.We soon after tried again and he got me pregnant a second time and again I lost it,it was then that my doctor told me I was too old to keep trying.Me and D still fuck all the time but I cant have his baby ☹️
Damm I am sorry

When we decided to follow the cuckold lifestyle, back in 2010, my wife was 40, I was 41, our ******* was already 12 and we didn't want any other *******.
I wish we would have started ten years earlier, in our 30s. I would be glad to see my wife impregnated by her bull. It would be nice for our ******* to have a brother or sister by her mama's bull.

Back