Wife Falling in Love with BF—Who has Experienced This?

My Filipina wife totally loves me, but is deeply in love with her half-black boyfriend, who lives with us. Knowing that they are truly making love, instead of just fucking, is intensely arousing to me.

My wife is about 30 years younger than me, and her boyfriend is about her age. My libido is way down, so I’m happy with sex maybe every 3 weeks or so, but my wife and boyfriend make love almost daily. I’m never “denied” or overtly humiliated, but the boyfriend is my wife’s primary lover by default.

How many of you have wives who are truly in love with their lovers? How do you feel about that?

My Filipina wife totally loves me, but is deeply in love with her half-black boyfriend, who lives with us. Knowing that they are truly making love, instead of just fucking, is intensely arousing to me.

My wife is about 30 years younger than me, and her boyfriend is about her age. My libido is way down, so I’m happy with sex maybe every 3 weeks or so, but my wife and boyfriend make love almost daily. I’m never “denied” or overtly humiliated, but the boyfriend is my wife’s primary lover by default.

How many of you have wives who are truly in love with their lovers? How do you feel about that?
My wife has been in love with bother her long term black bulls

Yes, definitely.
I’m not sure my wife actively sought out a guy of Jamaican descent. She simply met and fell in love with him.
We have no immediate plans to have *******, since my wife is currently focused on building her career. We’ll cross that bridge if and when we get to it.
As of now, we’re very much like a family.

Yep....It happens.
Nothing wrong with Love....

I believe when they share all alone time with each other in bed with no one even in the house at all and there is no condom or any protection from them making a baby together… sensual kissing and neck kissing while they are in the missionary position the moment he releases his warm very fertile seed lovingly deep inside her … it’s hard for the two of them not to have fall in love feelings

I believe when they share all alone time with each other in bed with no one even in the house at all and there is no condom or any protection from them making a baby together… sensual kissing and neck kissing while they are in the missionary position the moment he releases his warm very fertile seed lovingly deep inside her … it’s hard for the two of them not to have fall in love feelings
Well, my wife is on the pill, but the possibility of pregnancy is still there, though it’s unlikely.

Kind of.
My husband's best friend is black and we basically consider him my boyfriend. The three of us play together but I play with his friend alone or with him and his friends on occasion. One time I wàs fucking him on the couch next to my husband and I let it slip out. Well nobody acted like they heard it but when he left my husband brought it up. He asked me if I meant it and I said that honestly I had grown to love him. He asked if he should be worried and I told him the truth that part of why I love him was because they were so close and that he knew his position and never even attempted to cross that line.
I told my husband if he wanted me to stop I would because my loyalty and my heart would and always will be his above all.
All true btw.
He said he was actually glad to know that I trusted his friend like that because he knew his friend would treat me the way he should when he wasn't there. He said yes he wanted me to stop and I immediately agreed because my husband is worth more to me than anything else in the world.
About a week later his friend came over when Jacob wasn't around and tried to get what had always been his without question.
I refused every advance even when he snuck up behind me in the kitchen with his dick out I told him he needed to leave and I couldn't believe how disrespectful he was being toward me and his best friend.
He apologized and said I was right and he should go. As he was leaving he made a call and said no she didn't. I got shut down every time no hesitation. Yeah I'm happy about it too. Then handed me the phone and said it's your husband.
I took it and I started to tell him what happened. He said it was ok and he wanted to see if I really meant what I had said to him. I said of course I do I love you above all if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have the life I do.
He said he loved me too and thanked me for not breaking his trust. About that time his friend came up behind me and started to undo my bra I didn't really know what he was doing I just knew he was close and touching me.
I told my husband I would never do anything to jeopardize what we had because it was something most people only wish they had. Also true.
I had somehow lost my shirt and bra at that point but it didn't register I felt hands on my tits but felt disassociated from it I thought My husband was going to leave me and was on the verge of being devastated I realized that my shorts were around my ankles and I didn't have any panties on.
My husband said to me he was sorry he had to test me like that but he had to know said he would never tell me I couldn't take a black cock without a damn good reason and was glad he didn't have to.
I felt his friends dick between my ass cheeks sliding up and down lubed up and ready and my body just went into auto pilot because I relaxed and bent forward just a little bit.
And my husband said you know I would be more upset if you didn't let someone fuck you that I said could.
I said I know and I won't say no to a black dick baby that's our deal right. That they can fuck me when and how they want to right and his friend used that moment for his advantage and pushed his dick in my ass and I pushed back to meet it.
My husband said that's right baby I said you could have other guys like you asked but only if they were black and you can't say no that was our deal.
I said I know baby and I have never broken that deal. It was in our second wedding vows.
He said he loved me and trusted me more than ever now as his friend was fucking me in the ass and I couldn't figure out how exactly that happened.
Then I asked him so it's ok to fuck Dante again?
He said he would be upset if I didn't and he was on his way home and I needed to apologize to our friend for being rude. I promised I would and I would make him proud.
He then said that he wanted to apologize to me too so ask Dante to invite a friend over and he would bring someone with him if I wanted him to. I didn't hesitate and told Dante I want him to call a friend too. I told my husband he didn't have to but I would like it. Dante was whispering in my ear telling me that he was already had someone coming and they were just going to take turns in my ass until Jacob got home. Told me to tell him that all he could do was watch until they were finished with me.
I told my husband that I wanted him to watch me put on a good show for him with his friends and if he was really sorry he would watch me do what I was supposed to.
He said ok I said I would see him soon and hung up
Dante was fucking my ass telling me that he was fucking me because he could telling me that it didn't matter if I wanted it or not I didn't get an option.
How could I not love him

Back