Wife confirmed today what I've known all along....

luvs2watchhishotwife

Male
Gold Member
807DC2B3-8E57-4C3B-8BBD-19777966EFA0.jpegShe 100% totally prefers BBC for sex over me or any other white man she's ever been with. She fully admitted black men look better nude, she loves the dark ebony bodies and she confessed black cocks are better in every way possible over ANY white dick. She said black men to her are sexier than white men and that separation is even more pronounced when men are nude, she said seeing a large black penis hanging down flaccid over a large pair of black balls is so delicious and she can't believe how hung most of her bulls are-admitting most of their cocks are as long or longer than me when they are soft and I'm hard. She said she just can't take her eyes off of black cocks once they are unleashed and exposed and it drives her so wild she thinks she would drop to her knees and kiss and suck a nice black cock, anytime and anywhere if her bull pulled his cock out and told her to suck it.. She looked me seriously in the eyes and told me BBC's make her mouth water, her heart race, her nipples hard, her body ache to be touched and her pussy quiver in anticipation of the awesome fuck and many orgasms she knows is about to be given to her......she said I use to make her do all of that when she was younger and before she knew what fucking really was. She told me her feelings for me haven't changed, she loves me to the moon and back but the lust for black cock is just that, a sexual lust her mind and body have become addicted to because of the incredible orgasms she has with her bulls and said there is 100% absolutely no way she would ever leave me for anybody ever but she has zero plans to ever stop fucking black men. She looked me dead in the eye and said as long as they crave and want this married pussy, putting my hand between her legs, this is 100% black owned pussy. She let me know, it's there's to use, not mine, it's for black cock and their cum and my tongue in that order. She said she will still let me have pussy but my using it to cum in will continue to diminish and will pretty much be restricted to vacations and business trips when we are away from home. Around home, her bulls have first priority to her pussy.

She's teased me with this in the past but backed off later on saying she was just exaggerating to get me off because she knows I like it. This was more of a serious talk with no sex involved, just talking and she said it all like she meant it......because she did! In my mind it's a breakthrough, it's driving me totally wild that she has the trust in me to finally admit what I've known for the last 8 years. Actions speak the truth and when she's fucking a pen full of black bulls 3-5 times a week, sometimes seeing a bull at noon and one for dinner and feeding me creampies-no complaints, I get lots of them, and only jerking me off, I've known for years. For her to finally in a serious tone, not whispering in my ear as she jacks me off or sitting on my face with a pussy full of black cum as I lick her clean, this was a sit down, hold hands talk until at the end when she spread her legs and made me look at her pussy while she told me, baby, this is a black owned pussy now because big black cocks then your tongue are what she craves. No mention at all about any cravings for my cock!

Love it and love her more than ever! She even giggled at the end of our talk admitting the old saying, once a slut always a slut must be true and how much she loved me for accepting that about her!

Last edited:
View attachment 2849617She 100% totally prefers BBC for sex over me or any other white man she's ever been with. She fully admitted black men look better nude, she loves the dark ebony bodies and she confessed black cocks are better in every way possible over ANY white dick. She said black men to her are sexier than white men and that separation is even more pronounced when men are nude, she said seeing a large black penis hanging down flaccid over a large pair of black balls is so delicious and she can't believe how hung most of her bulls are-admitting most of their cocks are as long or longer than me when they are soft and I'm hard. She said she just can't take her eyes off of black cocks once they are unleashed and exposed and it drives her so wild she thinks she would drop to her knees and kiss and suck a nice black cock, anytime and anywhere if her bull pulled his cock out and told her to suck it.. She looked me seriously in the eyes and told me BBC's make her mouth water, her heart race, her nipples hard, her body ache to be touched and her pussy quiver in anticipation of the awesome fuck and many orgasms she knows is about to be given to her......she said I use to make her do all of that when she was younger and before she knew what fucking really was. She told me her feelings for me haven't changed, she loves me to the moon and back but the lust for black cock is just that, a sexual lust her mind and body have become addicted to because of the incredible orgasms she has with her bulls and said there is 100% absolutely no way she would ever leave me for anybody ever but she has zero plans to ever stop fucking black men. She looked me dead in the eye and said as long as they crave and want this married pussy, putting my hand between her legs, this is 100% black owned pussy. She let me know, it's there's to use, not mine, it's for black cock and their cum and my tongue in that order. She said she will still let me have pussy but my using it to cum in will continue to diminish and will pretty much be restricted to vacations and business trips when we are away from home. Around home, her bulls have first priority to her pussy.

She's teased me with this in the past but backed off later on saying she was just exaggerating to get me off because she knows I like it. This was more of a serious talk with no sex involved, just talking and she said it all like she meant it......because she did! In my mind it's a breakthrough, it's driving me totally wild that she has the trust in me to finally admit what I've known for the last 8 years. Actions speak the truth and when she's fucking a pen full of black bulls 3-5 times a week, sometimes seeing a bull at noon and one for dinner and feeding me creampies-no complaints, I get lots of them, and only jerking me off, I've known for years. For her to finally in a serious tone, not whispering in my ear as she jacks me off or sitting on my face with a pussy full of black cum as I lick her clean, this was a sit down, hold hands talk until at the end when she spread her legs and made me look at her pussy while she told me, baby, this is a black owned pussy now because big black cocks then your tongue are what she craves. No mention at all about any cravings for my cock!

Love it and love her more than ever! She even giggled at the end of our talk admitting the old saying, once a slut always a slut must be true and how much she loved me for accepting that about her!
OMG that was so hot. Hearing that would have put me into a constant state of arousal and would only make me want to worship and please her even more. I would have begged my wife to cage me and then make me satisfy her with my tongue as she was femdom queening me.

OMG that was so hot. Hearing that would have put me into a constant state of arousal and would only make me want to worship and please her even more. I would have begged my wife to cage me and then make me satisfy her with my tongue as she was femdom queening me.
OMG me too! Damn I'm hard as hell and stroking right now just thinking about it! ;-)

It's driving me wild! I've known it but when they really truly embrace it and admit it like a confession, it's a huge relief to her to see my reaction and it takes this whole lifestyle for me (and now her) to a totally new level. She's saying since I'm so onboard with her being a complete lusting for black cock nearly 24/7 slut, she's going to embrace it even more and get nastier and sluttier. One great things she's agreed to do as well is get a permanent QOS tattoo of some sort right above her clit for all to see what her pussy craves. She was worried about going to the gyno but I told her she had my full support, I don't care, I'll go with her and tell them it's our lifestyle if they ask which they won't. Hair won't cover it up ever as she's lasered. It'll be a while before she does this, we have travel and other stuff coming up that has us swamped but when she does, you'll see it from then on in all the pic's I post of her ding what she loves to do. Can't wait to see cum splattered all over tattoo and then she makes me lick it up! I'll get some pic's of me running my tongue thru some cum on her tattoo when she gets it and a pic of the bbc shooting it there for my treat!

As she becomes more femdom, you may end up coming home from work and walking in on her and an ALPHA BULL having sex in your marital bed.

This happens and I love it! Recently a few weeks back she had a 21 year old college stud over (athlete from a local college) she met out one night and took his number. I came in and while they weren't in our bed, she was straddling him on our couch in the living room going to town riding his massive BBC......guy had the biggest set of balls I've ever seen. It was an awesome sight, he got nervous as ******* when I walked in even though she told him I was good with it and showed him pictures on her phone of her sucking/fucking black men, he was really nervous. I walked over, greeted them, gave her a kiss hello, asked him if the pussy was good-to which he nervously replied-very good sir, which I thought was funny then she proceeded to bouncing on his cock until he came, me in the kitchen watching as I poured us drinks. He got his nut, dressed quickly and hauled ass! He left a mess, cum on the couch I had to lick up, thanks to the wife asking me to clean it up and getting mad when I was going to wipe it up with a rag. He's been back over one more time and wants to come over more, he leaves a huge mess so he's welcome anytime! Love cleaning her pussy up after he's been over!

She's fucked quiet a few black men in our marital bed with me watching and by herself during the day while I'm at work. She's fucks one guy in his car in our driveway every now and then late at night. She has even walked back inside with cum dripping off her face in a robe, opened the front door with the lights on, dropped the robe and had me kiss her right there in the lit doorway so he could see my approval of their fucking as he backed out of the driveway and drove away slowly.

My wife loves being a slut, my slut and I think she's even about to take her sluttiness with all of this up a few notches now that she's thrown all of this out there about her sexual cravings and seen how much I approve of her wanting her studs more sexually than me.

This happens and I love it! Recently a few weeks back she had a 21 year old college stud over (athlete from a local college) she met out one night and took his number. I came in and while they weren't in our bed, she was straddling him on our couch in the living room going to town riding his massive BBC......guy had the biggest set of balls I've ever seen. It was an awesome sight, he got nervous as ******* when I walked in even though she told him I was good with it and showed him pictures on her phone of her sucking/fucking black men, he was really nervous. I walked over, greeted them, gave her a kiss hello, asked him if the pussy was good-to which he nervously replied-very good sir, which I thought was funny then she proceeded to bouncing on his cock until he came, me in the kitchen watching as I poured us drinks. He got his nut, dressed quickly and hauled ass! He left a mess, cum on the couch I had to lick up, thanks to the wife asking me to clean it up and getting mad when I was going to wipe it up with a rag. He's been back over one more time and wants to come over more, he leaves a huge mess so he's welcome anytime! Love cleaning her pussy up after he's been over!

She's fucked quiet a few black men in our marital bed with me watching and by herself during the day while I'm at work. She's fucks one guy in his car in our driveway every now and then late at night. She has even walked back inside with cum dripping off her face in a robe, opened the front door with the lights on, dropped the robe and had me kiss her right there in the lit doorway so he could see my approval of their fucking as he backed out of the driveway and drove away slowly.

My wife loves being a slut, my slut and I think she's even about to take her sluttiness with all of this up a few notches now that she's thrown all of this out there about her sexual cravings and seen how much I approve of her wanting her studs more sexually than me.
Damn you are so lucky!!

Damn you are so lucky!!

Thank you, I take that as a huge compliment because I know I am. Nothing gets me off sexually like this lifestyle does and I can't believe how lucky I am. A wife that adores me, spoils me, supports me, loves me like mad with a strong sexual drive open to being a hotwife and then finding her real passion in life, fucking good looking, cool and fun hung black men......I hit the mega jackpot for sure! and what is awesome is it's all 100% true and we are living it daily! She fucked one of her black boyfriends today as I call them and is fucking another one tomorrow during his lunch break in the company parking garage where he works.....he's 27 and hung like a farm *******, it's long but super thick, she can't begin to get her hand around it. She's going to try and send me a pic of this huge thick ass BBC tomorrow if she can, if so, I'll post it here for all to see.

Last time we played at home with our BULL we turned off the outside garage lights, he parked his SUV in our driveway and my wife greeted him at the front door in a robe. He and I had a ******* in the living room together as she got ready for him. When she came out of our bedroom she presented herself for him totally naked with a thick neck choker, anklet, QOS temp tattoo and clear stilettos. Both he and I just stared in awe. She grabbed his hand and walked him directly to our bedroom. He pulled her into him and passionately kissed her and I carried his and my ******* into our bedroom. They sucked and fucked like they had not had sex in a year and that lasted for about an hour. All over our marital bed as she moaned and pulled his ass cheeks towards her so that he would fuck her deeper. They were both spent when he was done with her. When he was leaving she walked him to our front door naked, wrapped her arms around him and french kissed him goodbye. It was about 2 o'clock in the morning when he left and I always wonder if any of our neighbors saw her naked and kissing him in the bright glow of our foyer light. I hope so because that is a total turn on for me to have people knowing that she cucks me and does what she wants whenever she wants and with whomever she wants.

Last time we played at home with our BULL we turned off the outside garage lights, he parked his SUV in our driveway and my wife greeted him at the front door in a robe. He and I had a ******* in the living room together as she got ready for him. When she came out of our bedroom she presented herself for him totally naked with a thick neck choker, anklet, QOS temp tattoo and clear stilettos. Both he and I just stared in awe. She grabbed his hand and walked him directly to our bedroom. He pulled her into him and passionately kissed her and I carried his and my ******* into our bedroom. They sucked and fucked like they had not had sex in a year and that lasted for about an hour. All over our marital bed as she moaned and pulled his ass cheeks towards her so that he would fuck her deeper. They were both spent when he was done with her. When he was leaving she walked him to our front door naked, wrapped her arms around him and french kissed him goodbye. It was about 2 o'clock in the morning when he left and I always wonder if any of our neighbors saw her naked and kissing him in the bright glow of our foyer light. I hope so because that is a total turn on for me to have people knowing that she cucks me and does what she wants whenever she wants and with whomever she wants.

That is awesome!!!!! My wife keeps saying she will walk back into our house completely naked dripping cum the next time she's fucked outside if I turn all the lights off outside. I'm going to do it and flip them on right as she's walking up on the porch!!!!!! We live a good distance off the main road anyways and have a lot of tree's, it would be hard for anyone driving by at night to get a good glance of her. I don't like my neighbors so I don't care if they see her in our driveway fucking a black man, they've made racist comments about blacks in the past so I think it would be cool for them to see their sexy white neighbor getting fucked in our driveway. I have a 3 acre lot so it's hard for anyone to really see anyways but really, I don't care. It's our live, it's mutually consensual and what I, my wife and the black cock buried deep in her married pussy wants so its our business. She does it late at night, it's usually midnight or so ******* should be in bed by then anyways.

Thank you, I take that as a huge compliment because I know I am. Nothing gets me off sexually like this lifestyle does and I can't believe how lucky I am. A wife that adores me, spoils me, supports me, loves me like mad with a strong sexual drive open to being a hotwife and then finding her real passion in life, fucking good looking, cool and fun hung black men......I hit the mega jackpot for sure! and what is awesome is it's all 100% true and we are living it daily! She fucked one of her black boyfriends today as I call them and is fucking another one tomorrow during his lunch break in the company parking garage where he works.....he's 27 and hung like a farm *******, it's long but super thick, she can't begin to get her hand around it. She's going to try and send me a pic of this huge thick ass BBC tomorrow if she can, if so, I'll post it here for all to see.
OHHHHHHHH YES

:love::love::love::love::love:

That is awesome!!!!! My wife keeps saying she will walk back into our house completely naked dripping cum the next time she's fucked outside if I turn all the lights off outside. I'm going to do it and flip them on right as she's walking up on the porch!!!!!! We live a good distance off the main road anyways and have a lot of tree's, it would be hard for anyone driving by at night to get a good glance of her. I don't like my neighbors so I don't care if they see her in our driveway fucking a black man, they've made racist comments about blacks in the past so I think it would be cool for them to see their sexy white neighbor getting fucked in our driveway. I have a 3 acre lot so it's hard for anyone to really see anyways but really, I don't care. It's our live, it's mutually consensual and what I, my wife and the black cock buried deep in her married pussy wants so its our business. She does it late at night, it's usually midnight or so ******* should be in bed by then anyways.
OHHHHHHHHH GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so hot

Back