Wife breaking the sexual bond with the husband

cuckboi206

Couple
From
WA, US
This question concerns a situation I read about a few years ago and has nothing to do with a domicile separation of the wife and husband. I should also say that this may not have been real but I will ask anyway. In the situation described the wife began to loose interest in having sex with the husband and eventually cutting him of from all sex with her. This increased with a punishment routine (spanking/caning) and other forms of humiliation. Eventually the wife turned the husband into a submissive becoming increasingly bossy and stopping all sexual acts with him. I was wondering if anyone had experienced this in a real life situation? I would think this does not occur often in a cuckold relationship. But in the situation I read about the wife enjoyed her control.

This question concerns a situation I read about a few years ago and has nothing to do with a domicile separation of the wife and husband. I should also say that this may not have been real but I will ask anyway. In the situation described the wife began to loose interest in having sex with the husband and eventually cutting him of from all sex with her. This increased with a punishment routine (spanking/caning) and other forms of humiliation. Eventually the wife turned the husband into a submissive becoming increasingly bossy and stopping all sexual acts with him. I was wondering if anyone had experienced this in a real life situation? I would think this does not occur often in a cuckold relationship. But in the situation I read about the wife enjoyed her control.
So this is similar to me w/o the super dominant thing but she has cut off and lost interest in sex with me and is very bossy and basically never happy with anything I do . I’m basically good for working and bringing in $ ... my dilemma is that over this time instead of looking for a fresh pussy to fuck like I would in my early 20s I’ve become very very increasingly interested in getting sexual satisfaction from pleasing a big black alpha man and preparing my self to only receive sexual pleasure from anal penetration and sucking . I’m not sure if my wife is cheating on me as there are signs like she works 15 mins away and doesn’t get home until 3 hours later and blames it on a trip to the store . Random trips to lunch with “girl friends “ yet the bank card is never swiped and car never in parking lot .... I just want her to be pleasured and I wa t her to take bbc I just need to know how to ask her if she like it ? She might already be trying ? She dose comment about how cute black babies are ?

Sure, I bet it happens to one degree or another fairly frequently that a wife looks at her husband differently when she sees him in a submissive role. I accidentally caused something like this without the physical punishment progression. My wife's sister and husband are big into swinging. With their urging and my support, she has discovered the fun in these activities when she goes across country to visit them (nothing with either of them, but they set her up with guys from home parties or clubs). She is shy and submissive and these trysts have really stretched her plain vanilla comfort zone. Her head would swim and she would come back with limited details, telling me she was so overwhelmed that she often felt like she was out of her body watching herself, dreamlike. So I'd get a rough description of each guy and what they did and then she would be done talking about it.

So she would come back and dismiss the events like a fact of "we went to the zoo and then out to dinner" Whereas I was sexually exploding in fantasy and masturbation, wanting to hear every detail repeatedly. All this to say I was so obsessed with seeing her fucked that I answered a bull's ad on Craigslist. Over a few conversations, I told him all about her and my situation, and he played my need to his full advantage. We worked out a plan where he talked to us both together and then separately. My wife was not keen on any of this but I begged and begged. I gave into his reasoning that he should just take her out alone and then start getting her comfortable with him doing her in private. In fairness, she was coming around. Although she gave me little detail, she was wanting to continue seeing him. Only later did I realize she was much further along than he let on as he used my info on her submissiveness to push hard at training her to be his little slut.

So finally we get to the day I am allowed to watch and I am totally blown away by what she is willingly doing for him with no hesitation. My straight vanilla wife was a different person. This made me so nervous and uncomfortable - I thought she would be embarrassed but instead I was. Then he turned on me and made me submit and put me through similar paces. He was a different guy than the one who would always be reassuring me how he was helping our marriage. My wife to was shocked by the whole thing so it wasn't discussed with her ahead of time either. I understood what my wife meant by being out of your body as I felt frozen, not even sure how I was eventually found myself just following his orders unquestioningly.

Afterwards and in the months to come, she would tell me that she was totally repulsed and couldn't unsee what happened. It killed her sexual interest in me although she still loved the other aspects of our marriage. At first she didn't think she wanted to have sex with him again but his alpha demeanor was too much to resist. So surprise, they both decided that it was best for all if I stay home and the two of them continue to meet. This was a few years back and it lasted another 6 months. My wife is back to low key normal but twice has taken on boyfriends as her needs ebb and flow. We sleep naked in the same bed and touch each other daily. I will occasionally service her orally but intercourse is very rare.
She has been flirting with a new guy and is close to closing the deal. One of the first things she told me after their first date is that he is the type that won't want to share her. Half of me finds this over-the-top exciting (think adrenaline rush) and half of me is afraid to death of where this could go.

This describes the situation in my marriage. I gradually lost interest having sex with my husband and after that happened I decided that he would be pussy free and he agreed and was happy with this. At the beginning and before being Black owned my husband was the dominant in our marriage and I was submissive. Now it is inversely. Now my husband is always in chastity and I don't touch him sexually at all. I am Black Cock only and my husband supports with this obligation me as much as he can. We are happy as never before. Greetings from Poland. Kasia the wife

This describes the situation in my marriage. I gradually lost interest having sex with my husband and after that happened I decided that he would be pussy free and he agreed and was happy with this. At the beginning and before being Black owned my husband was the dominant in our marriage and I was submissive. Now it is inversely. Now my husband is always in chastity and I don't touch him sexually at all. I am Black Cock only and my husband supports with this obligation me as much as he can. We are happy as never before. Greetings from Poland. Kasia the wife
My marriage is exactly as you describe yours. I'm the hubby.

Sure, I bet it happens to one degree or another fairly frequently that a wife looks at her husband differently when she sees him in a submissive role. I accidentally caused something like this without the physical punishment progression. My wife's sister and husband are big into swinging. With their urging and my support, she has discovered the fun in these activities when she goes across country to visit them (nothing with either of them, but they set her up with guys from home parties or clubs). She is shy and submissive and these trysts have really stretched her plain vanilla comfort zone. Her head would swim and she would come back with limited details, telling me she was so overwhelmed that she often felt like she was out of her body watching herself, dreamlike. So I'd get a rough description of each guy and what they did and then she would be done talking about it.

So she would come back and dismiss the events like a fact of "we went to the zoo and then out to dinner" Whereas I was sexually exploding in fantasy and masturbation, wanting to hear every detail repeatedly. All this to say I was so obsessed with seeing her fucked that I answered a bull's ad on Craigslist. Over a few conversations, I told him all about her and my situation, and he played my need to his full advantage. We worked out a plan where he talked to us both together and then separately. My wife was not keen on any of this but I begged and begged. I gave into his reasoning that he should just take her out alone and then start getting her comfortable with him doing her in private. In fairness, she was coming around. Although she gave me little detail, she was wanting to continue seeing him. Only later did I realize she was much further along than he let on as he used my info on her submissiveness to push hard at training her to be his little slut.

So finally we get to the day I am allowed to watch and I am totally blown away by what she is willingly doing for him with no hesitation. My straight vanilla wife was a different person. This made me so nervous and uncomfortable - I thought she would be embarrassed but instead I was. Then he turned on me and made me submit and put me through similar paces. He was a different guy than the one who would always be reassuring me how he was helping our marriage. My wife to was shocked by the whole thing so it wasn't discussed with her ahead of time either. I understood what my wife meant by being out of your body as I felt frozen, not even sure how I was eventually found myself just following his orders unquestioningly.

Afterwards and in the months to come, she would tell me that she was totally repulsed and couldn't unsee what happened. It killed her sexual interest in me although she still loved the other aspects of our marriage. At first she didn't think she wanted to have sex with him again but his alpha demeanor was too much to resist. So surprise, they both decided that it was best for all if I stay home and the two of them continue to meet. This was a few years back and it lasted another 6 months. My wife is back to low key normal but twice has taken on boyfriends as her needs ebb and flow. We sleep naked in the same bed and touch each other daily. I will occasionally service her orally but intercourse is very rare.
She has been flirting with a new guy and is close to closing the deal. One of the first things she told me after their first date is that he is the type that won't want to share her. Half of me finds this over-the-top exciting (think adrenaline rush) and half of me is afraid to death of where this could go.
What did you do that she couldn't "unsee"?

the goal of this lifestyle is subjugation of the white female to a Black Man and total defeat of the white male. Whites who enter this lifestyle are affirming that they have been conquered by Black Men (and Black Women). The white female becomes a Black Man's whore while the white male becomes a Black Man's slave and bitch. So it naturally follows that the white male would become pussy free. The white male has no reason for existence other than serving a Black Man and making sure the white female is available to Him. This requires the white male to give up his balls to the Black Man, either figuratively or literally.

...while the white male becomes a Black Man's slave and bitch. So it naturally follows that the white male would become pussy free. The white male has no reason for existence other than serving a Black Man and making sure the white female is available to Him. This requires the white male to give up his balls to the Black Man, either figuratively or literally.

It's clear that there is a range of cuckold types in this lifestyle. Some are more dominant, and call themselves stags. There are others who simply share their wives with a black man or men. And then the range of cuckolds who are submissive to their wives, but not their black bulls. And then the cut of cuckolds who are submissive to both.
I can understand if you're writing from the perspective of someone who is on that latter end of the spectrum, but it clearly doesn't apply to everyone.

Back