Wife before we met

FatherB

Male
From
UK
My wife has only has one black man and that was before we met. She has told me about it though and it has fuelled my desire for her to have more.

My wife to be who had a boyfriend at the time went on holiday with her divorced Aunt (who was supposed to be looking after her) to her villa in Spain. They went to a club together. The aunt pulled a man but there were 2 of them. The other was a fat black man much older than my wife. She didn't fancy him but her aunt went off with her new 'friend' and my wife drank too much and they ended up back in her room being fucked by the fat man.

When she told me I was outraged but then I found out that she spent the rest of the week with him getting fucked by him and being introduced as his girlfriend.

It now turns me on to think of my young wife being fucked by a fat older man and shown off as his trophy whilst her boyfriend sat at home

My wife has only has one black man and that was before we met. She has told me about it though and it has fuelled my desire for her to have more.

My wife to be who had a boyfriend at the time went on holiday with her divorced Aunt (who was supposed to be looking after her) to her villa in Spain. They went to a club together. The aunt pulled a man but there were 2 of them. The other was a fat black man much older than my wife. She didn't fancy him but her aunt went off with her new 'friend' and my wife drank too much and they ended up back in her room being fucked by the fat man.

When she told me I was outraged but then I found out that she spent the rest of the week with him getting fucked by him and being introduced as his girlfriend.

It now turns me on to think of my young wife being fucked by a fat older man and shown off as his trophy whilst her boyfriend sat at home
Fat older black men need white pussy too!

Perfect situation

If I have the facts straight, when your "wife-to-be" went" to Spain with her aunt, she was an unmarried woman. An unmarried woman cannot commit adultery, as she has no husband and no martial vows to break. No adultery, no foul, no penalty. Just my two cents worth.

If I have the facts straight, when your "wife-to-be" went" to Spain with her aunt, she was an unmarried woman. An unmarried woman cannot commit adultery, as she has no husband and no martial vows to break. No adultery, no foul, no penalty. Just my two cents worth.
Hi, I didn't say she committed adultery
Where did I mention adultery? This is about first black cock!

You stated in your original post that you were "outraged" by learning that your then girlfriend had sex with a Black man. So, she already has had "her" first Black cock. And since she was not married to you when she had sex with the Black man, why should you be "outraged"? It sounds like you want another "first", the first time your wife makes you into a true cuckold. Note: A cuckold is defined in dictionaries and in literature as a MAN with an unfaithful WIFE.

If the definition of "cuckold" is different in the United Kingdom, I apologize for the confusion on my part.

You stated in your original post that you were "outraged" by learning that your then girlfriend had sex with a Black man. So, she already has had "her" first Black cock. And since she was not married to you when she had sex with the Black man, why should you be "outraged"? It sounds like you want another "first", the first time your wife makes you into a true cuckold. Note: A cuckold is defined in dictionaries and in literature as a MAN with an unfaithful WIFE.

If the definition of "cuckold" is different in the United Kingdom, I apologize for the confusion on my part.
Well-he was outraged because I am assuming they were in a committed relationship-married or not. Is it adultery? No. Did she break his trust because she screwed someone while they were in a committed I am assuming exclusive relationship? Hell yeah!

I didn't know her at the time this happened. She had a boyfriend but not me. I didn't meet her until her mid twenties. was outraged many years later because it seemed like her aunt had left her ******* and alone with this man and he had taken advantage of her almost against her will

In my mind that thought disappeared when she told me she had had sex with him the next morning and for the rest of the holiday.

She has not, to date, committed adultery and I didn't ever suggest she had. You pompous twat!

I didn't know her at the time this happened. She had a boyfriend but not me. I didn't meet her until her mid twenties. was outraged many years later because it seemed like her aunt had left her ******* and alone with this man and he had taken advantage of her almost against her will

In my mind that thought disappeared when she told me she had had sex with him the next morning and for the rest of the holiday.

She has not, to date, committed adultery and I didn't ever suggest she had. You pompous twat!
Ahhhh that makes sense

Good morning I do like is an older fat black man riding a young white married girl. Watching him use her like I paid w**** and having her hang all over him were his friends can admire his ability to bed down and f*** a married white w**** like he owns her. Letting him show off his young married snowbunny and her willingness to keep his cock happy over her husbands desires.

great story, I guess she would of thought you would be outraged more about her fucking a black dude, then her fucking...She has picked up on the racism and taboo, and little did she know, that's what turns you on... I love it.

Back