Wife away with Bull for the weekend!

couple.newyork4

Real Person
Gold Member
Hi everyone,

Britney's cuck here, my wife is off for the weekend to see her bull in New Orleans. This is an ongoing bull who lives out of town from us, but we've known for a long time. Anyone have any experience with this, on one hand I'm very excited for her (and us) but equally the transition into real life cuckolding (vs. just one night occurrences), is a little daunting. Appreciate any feedback/advice.

My wife spends most weekends with her young BBC BF. I take her on Friday nights and pick her up on Monday! She dates in a city 3 hours from us! I am turned on by my imagination all weekend and jack off a lot! Then on Monday I get turned on again when I hear what really happened! So special! And she loves going out in public with him, dressing for him, showing off for him, etc.! All good!

My wife spends most weekends with her young BBC BF. I take her on Friday nights and pick her up on Monday! She dates in a city 3 hours from us! I am turned on by my imagination all weekend and jack off a lot! Then on Monday I get turned on again when I hear what really happened! So special! And she loves going out in public with him, dressing for him, showing off for him, etc.! All good!

Do you have a lot of communication during the weekend while she's away? Also, are you not worried she'll be seen out, or do you share this with friends.

Hi everyone,

Britney's cuck here, my wife is off for the weekend to see her bull in New Orleans. This is an ongoing bull who lives out of town from us, but we've known for a long time. Anyone have any experience with this, on one hand I'm very excited for her (and us) but equally the transition into real life cuckolding (vs. just one night occurrences), is a little daunting. Appreciate any feedback/advice.
Wish mine would do this. She will not even spend the night with her bull and he will not spend the night at our house. They are talking about him coming over after work Friday and staying until Monday when he has to leave for work. They have told me I will have to stay in a "Cheap Motel" in the next town that weekend. It is not because of the money but because they want me to only think about them and what they are doing. I have been told that she will drive me to the motel and leave me there until she picked me up Monday at noon. They said the are trying to decide if they are going to take my cell phone from me that weekend or just turn their phones off.

Wish mine would do this. She will not even spend the night with her bull and he will not spend the night at our house. They are talking about him coming over after work Friday and staying until Monday when he has to leave for work. They have told me I will have to stay in a "Cheap Motel" in the next town that weekend. It is not because of the money but because they want me to only think about them and what they are doing. I have been told that she will drive me to the motel and leave me there until she picked me up Monday at noon. They said the are trying to decide if they are going to take my cell phone from me that weekend or just turn their phones off.
Interesting, thanks for sharing.

Back