Wife at bars/clubs

Here is what my wife wears; and what is under it. She usually gets fucked in the parking lot; and I get to clean a lot of strangers' cum out of her sated married pussy.

Attachments

• CFM Outfit-Public View.jpg
    CFM Outfit-Public View.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 191
  • CFM Outfit-Boyfriends' View.jpg
    CFM Outfit-Boyfriends' View.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 152
  • Ass In 2004.jpg
    Ass In 2004.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 214
I convinced mt wife to dress a bit more provacatively and use her womanly charms to entice guys she might like. We would go to local clubs and she could dance and flirt a little. I am attaching a couple of pics of a summer dress she would wear without bra or panties. When she dance with someone her pointy nipples would usually get anyone's interest. If he had his arms around her during a slow dance she would casually move his hand lower to her bare butt. She would invite them to our table or booth and sit in between us. Elaine was never much for public nudity or sex, but could be coy about if she wanted. Like I said before some guys were nervous about 3 way sex.

S-33.jpgS-34.jpgS-35.jpgS-36.jpgOne guy was not sure about coming with us. He just wanted to do her out in the parking lot. Elaine leaned over and whispered something to him then moved back. I saw him trying to be subtle as he slid his hand onto her leg. She slid her dress up a little and opened her legs giving him access to her pussy. They really started getting into it and Elaine was actually hunching her hips as he fingered her. She suddenly pushed his hand away, lowered her dress, smiled and said we were leaving. He asked if he could follow us and Elaine volunteered to ride with him. I knew she was going to make sure he did not get cold feet and not show. I actually followed them just to make sure he was not some weirdo and did not want to take Elaine home. It was several miles with lots of stop signs and I saw Elaine move next to him. He put his arm around her shoulder and I knew he was feeling her tits. At the next light her head dropped out of sight and I just hoped he did not wreck his truck. I missed the last stop light so they got ahead of me and when I to the house the truck was in driveway and they were still inside. When I walked up he was sitting on the passenger side and Elaine was sitting on his lap bouncing on his cock. The window was open and she just turned to me and smiled saying he said he could not wait any longer. I had the garage door opener with me so they started going at it while waiting for me to arrive. I reached in and pulled her top down giving his better access to her tits. Within a minute he grabbed her hips, hunched hard and had his first cum of the night. She invited him in

So a long time ago back when i was married we lived down south in TN. My wife at the time had allot of free time. So across the street from my work.was the club. After we lived in town for awhile and got set up me working etc. She would love to hang out over there. I can only imagine the stuff she did i used to buy her heels all the time and she would run around town. She loved black guys and it always made her wet talking about it. I can only imagine the dirty things she would do ! Running around getting bent over in those sexy red heels ! She told me one time when she was on a ride with some friends she couldn't take it anymore and had dude pull over and he bent her over and fukd the ******* out of her. I can only imagine how hott it was. There was some other times too but that's for a different thread. Unfortunately cell phones where not a big deal in our life but I'm sure someone has some pics of her out there 😈 everytime i see that brooke wylde vid i think of her.

One night we went to a bar with a friend and his 22 year old. I was not even thinking about a threesome. There was a local band playing. My wife and the went to the bathroom and when they returned they were kind of giggling like young girls. During a band break the left and I didn't think anything about it. She came back and told my wife to come with her. Elaine returned 5 or 10 minutes later smiling. Our friend and his ******* soon left and I asked Elaine what was going on. She told me on the way to the bathroom she had told our friend's ******* she thought the drummer was cute. What Elaine did not know was the ******* knew some of the guys in the band and and told the drummer about what my wife had said. He said he would like to meet her and to bring Elaine backstage during the break if she was serious. Elaine said she took him to a darkened area kissed him and told him she would fuck him, but it had to be a threesome with her husband. He seemed hesitant and did not say anything so she grabbed his hand and put it on her boob, massaged his cock and kissed him with passion. He said O.K. We only lived a couple of miles away. She gave him our address and told him to get his ass over there as soon as he could after the band was finished. We left about 15 minutes early and headed home hoping for the best.

> It was quite late so we decided if anything was going to happen we had to get with the program quickly. I suggested Elaine get into lingerie and meet him at the door. To my surprise she agreed. She put on a little blue teddy and white hose and no panties. We still weren't sure if he would show so I started kissing her and played with titties. I figured if he did not show I would finish the job and we would go to sleep happy, but disappointed he did not show up for the fun. We were about to give up on him showing. Suddenly we were interrupted by the ringing doorbell.

> Elaine met him at the door. He was pretty much speechless. Elaine kissed him on the cheek and invited him into the living room acting as if she was fully dressed. I walked in and she introduced me. I asked if he wanted a ******* and went into the kitchen to get drinks for all of us. This is was she was wearing when she answered the doorroa16.jpgroa17.jpg

One night we went to a bar with a friend and his 22 year old. I was not even thinking about a threesome. There was a local band playing. My wife and the went to the bathroom and when they returned they were kind of giggling like young girls. During a band break the left and I didn't think anything about it. She came back and told my wife to come with her. Elaine returned 5 or 10 minutes later smiling. Our friend and his ******* soon left and I asked Elaine what was going on. She told me on the way to the bathroom she had told our friend's ******* she thought the drummer was cute. What Elaine did not know was the ******* knew some of the guys in the band and and told the drummer about what my wife had said. He said he would like to meet her and to bring Elaine backstage during the break if she was serious. Elaine said she took him to a darkened area kissed him and told him she would fuck him, but it had to be a threesome with her husband. He seemed hesitant and did not say anything so she grabbed his hand and put it on her boob, massaged his cock and kissed him with passion. He said O.K. We only lived a couple of miles away. She gave him our address and told him to get his ass over there as soon as he could after the band was finished. We left about 15 minutes early and headed home hoping for the best.

> It was quite late so we decided if anything was going to happen we had to get with the program quickly. I suggested Elaine get into lingerie and meet him at the door. To my surprise she agreed. She put on a little blue teddy and white hose and no panties. We still weren't sure if he would show so I started kissing her and played with titties. I figured if he did not show I would finish the job and we would go to sleep happy, but disappointed he did not show up for the fun. We were about to give up on him showing. Suddenly we were interrupted by the ringing doorbell.

> Elaine met him at the door. He was pretty much speechless. Elaine kissed him on the cheek and invited him into the living room acting as if she was fully dressed. I walked in and she introduced me. I asked if he wanted a ******* and went into the kitchen to get drinks for all of us. This is was she was wearing when she answered the doorView attachment 3804078View attachment 3804079
What happened then

When I returned they were sitting on the couch making out like teenagers. She was in the middle so I sat on the other side and started playing with her ass. I left to go to the bathroom and give them some time to get things heated up a little. When I returned she had opened his pants and was playing with his cock. I sat down again next to her and she turned and kissed me then turned back and started sucking his cock. She was leaning over to suck him so I got on the floor and started eating her pussy. After a few minutes I could tell she was getting good and wet. She stood up in front of him facing away, bent over and backed up sticking her pussy in his face. He ate her until she was just about to cum. She asked for a condom, opened it and rolled it on him then stood up and eased onto his cock as he was sitting on the couch. She was grinding on him with her hands on his knees . I stood up and stuck my cock in her face and she was getting plugged at both ends.

> Soon she turned and faced him as she loves to have her titties sucked while sitting on a hard cock. We switched positions several times and wore her and the couch out. We had all been consuming alcohol and the rest of the night turned into a blur of fucking Elaine silly.BJ-9.jpgBJ-10.jpgbj2.jpg

I convinced mt wife to dress a bit more provacatively and use her womanly charms to entice guys she might like. We would go to local clubs and she could dance and flirt a little. I am attaching a couple of pics of a summer dress she would wear without bra or panties. When she dance with someone her pointy nipples would usually get anyone's interest. If he had his arms around her during a slow dance she would casually move his hand lower to her bare butt. She would invite them to our table or booth and sit in between us. Elaine was never much for public nudity or sex, but could be coy about if she wanted. Like I said before some guys were nervous about 3 way sex.

View attachment 3550829View attachment 3550831View attachment 3550832View attachment 3550834One guy was not sure about coming with us. He just wanted to do her out in the parking lot. Elaine leaned over and whispered something to him then moved back. I saw him trying to be subtle as he slid his hand onto her leg. She slid her dress up a little and opened her legs giving him access to her pussy. They really started getting into it and Elaine was actually hunching her hips as he fingered her. She suddenly pushed his hand away, lowered her dress, smiled and said we were leaving. He asked if he could follow us and Elaine volunteered to ride with him. I knew she was going to make sure he did not get cold feet and not show. I actually followed them just to make sure he was not some weirdo and did not want to take Elaine home. It was several miles with lots of stop signs and I saw Elaine move next to him. He put his arm around her shoulder and I knew he was feeling her tits. At the next light her head dropped out of sight and I just hoped he did not wreck his truck. I missed the last stop light so they got ahead of me and when I to the house the truck was in driveway and they were still inside. When I walked up he was sitting on the passenger side and Elaine was sitting on his lap bouncing on his cock. The window was open and she just turned to me and smiled saying he said he could not wait any longer. I had the garage door opener with me so they started going at it while waiting for me to arrive. I reached in and pulled her top down giving his better access to her tits. Within a minute he grabbed her hips, hunched hard and had his first cum of the night. She invited him in
Still think that this is the hottest story on the site 🔥 👍

Back