Wife at bars/clubs

We went to a bar in upstate SC. Wife wore a tight top to show her tits, mini skirt, thigh highs, heels. No panties. She sat across from me on a bar stool and showed off her "wares". Black men got lots of looks. Took an attractive black man out to our car. Area was dark. He fucked her outside. She came back inside with cum in her pussy. She likes the thrill!

We went to a bar in upstate SC. Wife wore a tight top to show her tits, mini skirt, thigh highs, heels. No panties. She sat across from me on a bar stool and showed off her "wares". Black men got lots of looks. Took an attractive black man out to our car. Area was dark. He fucked her outside. She came back inside with cum in her pussy. She likes the thrill!
any pics of the encounter

Sounds like the gaslight

Back