Wife’s getting noticed.

We’ve been watching IR open now exclusively for over a year now. Lisa is close to letting go and having The Experience. But I’ve noticed that when we walk around Manhattan now Black men in particular are checking her out all the time.
Is this a subconscious communication?

I don’t see that. That’s my point. We go to the city a lot. But over the couple of months it’s not been subtle. I’ll see them turn around. They’ll say things quietly. It’s overt.

That would be an incorrect statement. I have seen it. Not overnight. Just over the last few months
That's what I mean by overnight. One day she wakes up and shes suddenly getting constant attention over the last couple months when nothing has changed. I find this hard to believe l, especially from an unverified member. Also, a dime is a girl who is a 10. The hottest of the hot

That's what I mean by overnight. One day she wakes up and shes suddenly getting constant attention over the last couple months when nothing has changed. I find this hard to believe l, especially from an unverified member. Also, a dime is a girl who is a 10. The hottest of the hot

Well. I’m not sure why you’re being so aggressive. I also didn’t ask you to believe anything. You chose to respond. Being rude is optional. An option you chose. I might not be verified. For reasons that are my own. But i AM real or I would not be here. And I offer my help and whatever insight I can share to others here in the hope I can help them too. You might be verified. And real. But not real nice.

Well. I’m not sure why you’re being so aggressive. I also didn’t ask you to believe anything. You chose to respond. Being rude is optional. An option you chose. I might not be verified. For reasons that are my own. But i AM real or I would not be here. And I offer my help and whatever insight I can share to others here in the hope I can help them too. You might be verified. And real. But not real nice.
Hardly aggression, but this lost sounds like every other fake couple on here. Yor fanfiction stories about black men having some sixth sense to pick up on white women just going about there business just sounds like lame fantasy. And it's a public forum. I can respond if I want.

Hardly aggression, but this lost sounds like every other fake couple on here. Yor fanfiction stories about black men having some sixth sense to pick up on white women just going about there business just sounds like lame fantasy. And it's a public forum. I can respond if I want.

I think what you might have forgotten is even though you’re experienced and perhaps used to a higher level of participation in the lifestyle, some couples are still on the journey to that first experience. Men like you can either be a guide or a deterrent. But thinking you’re calling out people that are just not quite there yet is somehow helping the community, you’re wrong. It isn’t helping anyone.

I think what you might have forgotten is even though you’re experienced and perhaps used to a higher level of participation in the lifestyle, some couples are still on the journey to that first experience. Men like you can either be a guide or a deterrent. But thinking you’re calling out people that are just not quite there yet is somehow helping the community, you’re wrong. It isn’t helping anyone.
Cool....but none of that changes this "all of a sudden, things changed" scenario. You notice black men staring at your wife all the time but you notice nothing different in her appearance or behavior? Ok
If it is true, like another member mentioned, you're overthinking it.

Back