Wife’s First Time

In2uto

Couple
The wife had dropped a few hints in the past about BBC, I don’t know what triggered it but a few years later we discussed a about her trying BBC We mainly discussed when in deep passion or intoxicated , the thought of her getting deep pleasure also turned me on.
After we had discussed a few times I said I will find her a BBC, in that I did.
I found a contact on Craigslist and we chatted for a bit via message then a call to verify everything between myself and him. My wife was given regular updates and a date was set. This BBC lived in a neighboring country and my wife needed to go there for another reason so I set them up to meet at her hotel.

before he arrived at the hotel she called me telling me she was very nervous and tried to comfort her telling her it will be alright and enjoy but call me when your done. (I was at home with our *******)

he arrived at the hotel and and they ******* a bottle of black label together before showering and starting to play.

I was sitting at home nervous and massive anxiety wondering what was happening, wondering was she safe, was she having fun, that night I could not sleep, but not only was I full anxiety but also I was barred up and horney. I had to relief myself that night hoping it would help me sleep. Three times Igave myself relief but still could not sleep.
During the night I tried to call her, no answer, tried to message her, no answer.

the next morning I called her again around 10am (after I had wanked again) she had just finishedher morning shower and her man had just left, he had stayed the night which was not planned. They had fucked all night long in every possible position, she blew him, he blew in her 3 times, the fucked until they both *******. But the best sex was when she woke up and felt his morning glory so she started ridding him again.

Later that morning when we spoke over the Phone she was at Starbucks and she told me more and more details, she could be nearly walk from all the sex. While in Starbucks she sent me a few pictures and a couple of short videos that I still watch now (2 years later)

later that night she flew home, the ******* were already in bed when she arrived and as soon as she walked in the door we could not stop ourselves, her pussy was still wet, maybe with his cum. Her pussy was so stretchedit felt very different to what it usually felt like, but I loved it. She was telling be be careful it’s very tender and sensitive, I came in her 3 times that night in pure passion and love.

since that day I still wnjoy watching the videos andtry to convince her for another session, but next time I want to be in the room.

The feeling of that anxiety, nervousness and barred up is an amazing experience on its own and can not be described.

The wife had dropped a few hints in the past about BBC, I don’t know what triggered it but a few years later we discussed a about her trying BBC We mainly discussed when in deep passion or intoxicated , the thought of her getting deep pleasure also turned me on.
After we had discussed a few times I said I will find her a BBC, in that I did.
I found a contact on Craigslist and we chatted for a bit via message then a call to verify everything between myself and him. My wife was given regular updates and a date was set. This BBC lived in a neighboring country and my wife needed to go there for another reason so I set them up to meet at her hotel.

before he arrived at the hotel she called me telling me she was very nervous and tried to comfort her telling her it will be alright and enjoy but call me when your done. (I was at home with our *******)

he arrived at the hotel and and they ******* a bottle of black label together before showering and starting to play.

I was sitting at home nervous and massive anxiety wondering what was happening, wondering was she safe, was she having fun, that night I could not sleep, but not only was I full anxiety but also I was barred up and horney. I had to relief myself that night hoping it would help me sleep. Three times Igave myself relief but still could not sleep.
During the night I tried to call her, no answer, tried to message her, no answer.

the next morning I called her again around 10am (after I had wanked again) she had just finishedher morning shower and her man had just left, he had stayed the night which was not planned. They had fucked all night long in every possible position, she blew him, he blew in her 3 times, the fucked until they both *******. But the best sex was when she woke up and felt his morning glory so she started ridding him again.

Later that morning when we spoke over the Phone she was at Starbucks and she told me more and more details, she could be nearly walk from all the sex. While in Starbucks she sent me a few pictures and a couple of short videos that I still watch now (2 years later)

later that night she flew home, the ******* were already in bed when she arrived and as soon as she walked in the door we could not stop ourselves, her pussy was still wet, maybe with his cum. Her pussy was so stretchedit felt very different to what it usually felt like, but I loved it. She was telling be be careful it’s very tender and sensitive, I came in her 3 times that night in pure passion and love.

since that day I still wnjoy watching the videos andtry to convince her for another session, but next time I want to be in the room.

The feeling of that anxiety, nervousness and barred up is an amazing experience on its own and can not be described.
We love your story!

Back