Wife’s first time she was blacked over a year ago now..

Bosmarriedwhtc

Couple
Gold Member
So, I am not a cuckold at all more of a dominant stag type who enjoys sharing, watching and filming my wife with hung black men. I told my initial story a while ago if you want to go back and see what lead us to they lifestyle. I recently posted some pics of the wife with one of her bulls.
She currently has 2 black bulls and soon we will be adding a third guy to the mix.. The first time she fucked one of her bulls was in this nice hotel room. I never really posted many of these pics till the other day, but I wanted to post them together in here for you all to see . She had sucked him off in our car a week earlier and it was so hot, he shot a huge load in her mouth and she swallowed it all like a good girl.. so wish I had that on video!! I was too much in awe.. I really could not believe that she was doing it. She was doing exactly what I asked of her hooking up with black men for my enjoyment. I could get her to do almost anything sexually from that point on. It was so hot I knew I had to see him fuck her. She was instantly attracted to him when we had met at a bar for drinks. After he left our car it was like she was already addicted to BBC and his cum and she was gonna let him own and cum in her pussy…Anyways here are the pics of the night my sweet little innocent wife became a black cock slut for good..0167BCAC-B4D1-449D-AE6D-B2E8763DC842.jpeg914AB174-8336-44EB-9AD7-7E37EF6CF71E.jpeg6E993681-3E47-418D-B4D2-1B3051ED4F25.jpeg15AF329F-7310-44A9-8CEA-D2281C12D059.jpegD778E0FB-C0DA-41A6-9684-72539EAA951A.jpeg77BF14CA-3093-4930-868A-8CFF87659057.jpeg7D80541C-4F53-4386-8538-4E73364B810B.jpeg9C716189-CFD7-4D59-984A-0D9F58F76DE1.jpeg8A628E8A-672C-4EFD-9C81-FFCBCD5969FF.jpeg

So, I am not a cuckold at all more of a dominant stag type who enjoys sharing, watching and filming my wife with hung black men. I told my initial story a while ago if you want to go back and see what lead us to they lifestyle. I recently posted some pics of the wife with one of her bulls.
She currently has 2 black bulls and soon we will be adding a third guy to the mix.. The first time she fucked one of her bulls was in this nice hotel room. I never really posted many of these pics till the other day, but I wanted to post them together in here for you all to see . She had sucked him off in our car a week earlier and it was so hot, he shot a huge load in her mouth and she swallowed it all like a good girl.. so wish I had that on video!! I was too much in awe.. I really could not believe that she was doing it. She was doing exactly what I asked of her hooking up with black men for my enjoyment. I could get her to do almost anything sexually from that point on. It was so hot I knew I had to see him fuck her. She was instantly attracted to him when we had met at a bar for drinks. After he left our car it was like she was already addicted to BBC and his cum and she was gonna let him own and cum in her pussy…Anyways here are the pics of the night my sweet little innocent wife became a black cock slut for good..View attachment 5013889View attachment 5013890View attachment 5013891View attachment 5013892View attachment 5013893View attachment 5013894View attachment 5013895View attachment 5013896View attachment 5013939

She currently has 2 black bulls and soon we will be adding a third guy to the mix.. The first time she fucked one of her bulls was in this nice hotel room. I never really posted many of these pics till the other day, but I wanted to post them together in here for you all to see . She had sucked him off in our car a week earlier and it was so hot, he shot a huge load in her mouth and she swallowed it all like a good girl.. so wish I had that on video!! I was too much in awe.. I really could not believe that she was doing it. She was doing exactly what I asked of her hooking up with black men for my enjoyment. I could get her to do almost anything sexually from that point on. It was so hot I knew I had to see him fuck her. She was instantly attracted to him when we had met at a bar for drinks. After he left our car it was like she was already addicted to BBC and his cum and she was gonna let him own and cum in her pussy…Anyways here are the pics of the night my sweet little innocent wife became a black cock slut for good..View attachment 5013889View attachment 5013890View attachment 5013891View attachment 5013892View attachment 5013893View attachment 5013894View attachment 5013895View attachment 5013896View attachment 5013939
I can totally relate to what you are saying. My girlfriend had her first time almost two years ago and she was very nervous about meeting and almost backed out. But, once we met, she was ready to play and she performed like a pro. I asked her after if it was really her first time and she laughed and said she wanted to give me a good show. And your comment about it being for your enjoyment is so true. She is hooked now amd really enjoyed it but she said originally she wanted to do it to fulfill my fantasy, which is to share her, watch, and take pictures and videos. She is very sexual and naughty and just recently had a threesome with two muscular movers who were moving her office for renovations. She said it was spontaneous and she could not resist the temptation. She gave me all the details after and she said to be ready for more fun.

G
Sie hat derzeit 2 schwarze Bullen und bald werden wir einen dritten Typen zu der Mischung hinzufügen. Das erste Mal, als sie einen ihrer Bullen fickte, war in diesem schönen Hotelzimmer. Ich habe bis vor kurzem nie wirklich viele dieser Bilder gepostet, aber ich wollte sie hier zusammen posten, damit ihr sie alle sehen könnt. Sie hatte ihm eine Woche zuvor in unserem Auto einen geblasen und es war so heiß, dass er eine riesige Ladung in ihren Mund schoss und sie alles wie ein braves Mädchen schluckte.. also wünschte ich hätte das auf Video!! Ich war zu sehr in Ehrfurcht. Ich konnte wirklich nicht glauben, dass sie es tat. Sie tat genau das, was ich von ihr verlangte, um mich zu meinem Vergnügen mit schwarzen Männern zu treffen. Von diesem Zeitpunkt an konnte ich sie dazu bringen, fast alles sexuell zu tun. Es war so heiß, dass ich wusste, dass ich sehen musste, wie er sie fickte. Sie fühlte sich sofort zu ihm hingezogen, als wir uns in einer Bar auf einen ******* getroffen hatten.View attachment 5013889View attachment 5013890View attachment 5013891View attachment 5013892View attachment 5013893View attachment 5013894View attachment 5013895N!

Another Lucky White Husband!! I hope to have my Fiancé DESIRE to be with Black Men soon. I think she is coming around to it. Enjoy your your gift of a Precious White Wife..

Back