Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters

36ddtittyniki

Male
Gold Member
From
CA, US
So a lil backstory
One of my wife’s patients has a husband that’s been in prison for 15 years and she wants to surprise him with some younger pussy. I had to sit there while these ladies talk about how big her ol mans cock is apparently it’s 13” long and 8” girth. My wife didn’t hesitate when asked she’s up for the challenge. I told them I don’t need to be there when they fuck but now I’m having second thoughts and was wondering should I just hang out in the other room, be in the room or let her do her thang.

So a lil backstory
One of my wife’s patients has a husband that’s been in prison for 15 years and she wants to surprise him with some younger pussy. I had to sit there while these ladies talk about how big her ol mans cock is apparently it’s 13” long and 8” girth. My wife didn’t hesitate when asked she’s up for the challenge. I told them I don’t need to be there when they fuck but now I’m having second thoughts and was wondering should I just hang out in the other room, be in the room or let her do her thang.
Offer to wear a cockcage and French maid outfit to start the night by begging him to fuck your wife, since you aren’t man enough to ever satisfy her…

I’m not sure about your narrative. It appears it’s a guy fresh from prison. His wife wants to present him your wife? In that case, he probably doesn’t want to even know you exist. It’s a prison release party and your wife is the cake!

The simple answer is, I would just have her call you and leave the phone on. My wife did this recently and it was amazing. Even better if the other wife sends you pics or video during. At worse, she takes some and your wife brings it home to you.

So a lil backstory
I prefer to make my “little boy dick” hubby watch me take bigger (real man sized)cocks 🤭, so he can see/hear me cum properly 😘. Then let him have sloppy seconds to feel how lose and ruined my pussy is for his “little boy dick” 😘. Since I have been getting serviced by his friend (12+inch BBC) regularly, I have been making him wear this when we have sex 😊🤣 so I can feel it 😘

Attachments

• BA30933F-9F29-45BA-982C-716F020C9396.jpeg
    BA30933F-9F29-45BA-982C-716F020C9396.jpeg
    225.5 KB · Views: 13
Back