Wicked Thoughts for the Wife

I've always enjoyed the idea of someday watching my Asian wife get royally fucked by a black cock. According to my wife who is aware of my wicked thoughts concerning her dating black men, but she flat out tells me that it will only be fantasy. And this is the way it has been since our wedding, 10 years ago. No deal, ever! So, welcome to my world.

I've always enjoyed the idea of someday watching my Asian wife get royally fucked by a black cock. According to my wife who is aware of my wicked thoughts concerning her dating black men, but she flat out tells me that it will only be fantasy. And this is the way it has been since our wedding, 10 years ago. No deal, ever! So, welcome to my world.
Your wife wants to stick with the original marriage vows of "forsaking all others." It happens. That's life. :rolleyes:

So you are really here as a male, not a couple, as this is your fantasy, not hers.

So you are really here as a male, not a couple, as this is your fantasy, not hers.
I hide nothing from her, she knows I am here on these sites. She also knows when I am on-line, she is welcome to participate with all activities. She also enjoys reading positive reply's. I hope this answers your question.

I hide nothing from her, she knows I am here on these sites. She also knows when I am on-line, she is welcome to participate with all activities. She also enjoys reading positive reply's. I hope this answers your question.
Well for what it's worth if she "enjoys reading positive replies" then she at least takes a healthy, positive interest in this subject, so it sounds like you've got some solid ground to hope for further adventures for the two of you. At least, your fantasies are shared and she takes some amusement from them. Sharing is caring! Good luck for the both of you :)

realize that once you wife fucks another man you cannot go back and once she does it changes things and you either accept or sulk. Everyone likes the idea of the sex but there is more involved. You may want to see if she will go out and flirt maybe dance with other men or sit in a bar and let them chat to her while you watch from a distance

Back