Why

Possibly an effort to maintain relevance in the moment... Some of the amateur media on this site is noteworthy. What would otherwise be a 👍🏽👍🏽video. Is easily ruined by unnecessary corny commentary and needless direction👎🏽.

I always try to just be out of the way and of service in any way possible, I know it’s more about the bull and the wife. Maybe the reason the wife is fucking other guys is her husband is just so annoying. Even when someone is just taking over his wife, he can’t help but be annoying.

Haha listen I know my place. I’m there in any room, just to shake your hand when we show up, and then I’m lucky if I get to hear or watch you use my wife.

I've never been allowed to watch, so it hasn't been a problem, lol. Even if I could watch, I'd stay out of the way and offer drinks or whatever was needed. No desire to jack off and humiliate myself in front of a bull, either.

I've never been allowed to watch, so it hasn't been a problem, lol. Even if I could watch, I'd stay out of the way and offer drinks or whatever was needed. No desire to jack off and humiliate myself in front of a bull, either.
Do you feel humiliated waiting at home or in the next room?

It's a long story but yes, I definitely enjoy that kind of humiliation. Obviously, I was replaced a long time ago, and my wife lost her desire for me sexually after the first time she cucked me.

The best way would be for the BBC and the wife to tell hubby to go to another room or listen from the outside or phone, that way she and BBC could be real and true to each other.

Back