Why wifey blacked me

the first cock I sucked - our third 3-way - my girlfriend was sucking my cock and his cock whne she pulled me down next to her, played with my cock and told me to suck his cock for her then she pushed my head towards his cock that she was holding in front of me. Yes I sucked it and she came so hard just watching me suck a cock.

I’ll never get to so that. I was a cocksucking bottom for many years. When I finally confessed to my wife she immediately ended our sex life. She hates being married to a faggot so she turned me into a cuckyboy for the black man. Who can blame her?

the first cock I sucked - our third 3-way - my girlfriend was sucking my cock and his cock whne she pulled me down next to her, played with my cock and told me to suck his cock for her then she pushed my head towards his cock that she was holding in front of me. Yes I sucked it and she came so hard just watching me suck a cock.

Was it BLACK???

It’s certainly an incentive for us to encourage our wifeys to get blacked, isn’t it? We get to share the wealth. God knows there’s plenty to go around.

Back