Why this site is not so popular between teens, girls in 20s?

Most zoomer white guys and girls already know about interracial and Blacked. The Piper Perri surrounded by black studs meme template is used very frequently. I even hear the term “BBC” used in proper context in Fortnite/Valorant.
Where is that meme template

Most white women in their late teens and twenties have an array of Black men to choose from in their schools, universities, and jobs. Most mature, older white women never had (or took) the opportunity to crossover and embrace the black experience, as it was too "taboo" for them even 30 years ago. Now we see it everyday in commercials, at restaurants, movies, or while shopping. It's there in front of them for the taking. It's not quite the same for the more mature woman who may be married, and may feel the opportunities available to those in their late teens and 20's, aren't readily available to them. Some visit sites like this one to find that opportunity (or, for most, live the fantasy in their minds, if only for an hour or so). It's all good!

This site is more geared towards the married couple cuckold dynamic. Not completely but mostly. As stated single girls aren't looking here to meet black men,they go to the clubs and bars,at schools and Universities, or at their jobs. It's their parents on here looking for black men to fuck them.

But you are married or in a relationship with a regular boyfriend! Young white females these days are looking to sew their wild oats before they get married, they are being hogged out by huge cocked black men right out of high school! When they finally settle down and pretend that they were virgins for the unsuspecting white groom who believes that he was the first until the videos of his beloved bride surface of her pulling trains for the basketball team when she was in college! Once the videos surface and hubby finds out the brides a BBC whore then they end up here looking for black men ito cuckold them!

I can't speak for all white girls my age, but girls I know either prefer Apps or they meet guys on campus. I don't use Apps or Social Media for family reasons, so I join this because it is a website and easier for me for more privacy from my family.
Are you black only?

Back